l o s t l o v e r

s h i p : j a e y o n g
g e n r e : f l u f f [ ? ]
d a t e : aprl 6 2020
p l a y i n g : g l o w, s t r a y k i d s
c r i n g e l e v e l : 6/10

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Taeyong liked a guy named Jaehyun in elementary school.

That's all he remembers.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Taeyong was a basic guy.
Had his friend group, minding his own business, never involved in any sort of drama.

He was just there.
It didn't bother him though.
In fact he enjoyed just existing without having a big role.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

In third grade Taeyong and a few other kids were playing and,,,it's like the guys chase the girls and then the other way around.

Since the number of girls was less he joined the "girl group" to make it fair.

He always chased the same boy.

Jaehyun.

He doesn't remember much more about him. Not even his surname.

He was quite the runner so it didn't take him long to match others' levels.

He ended up falling and technically Jaehyun could've just continued running but he stopped and helped Taeyong up and even bought him strawberry milk.

That's when Taeyong realized his feelings for the other.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

It's been about 11 years but Taeyong still thinks about him.

No specific reason. He doesn't even remember how he looked like.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Taeyong got up extra early today,,,he just felt like it.

He got up, and after making his bed and cleaning up small things near him Taeyong made his way to the bathroom.

After showering and standing in front of his closet for a few minutes Taeyong decided to go with something simple, not feeling like dressing up on a Tuesday.

Curling his bangs and mullet Taeyong fixed his eyebrow slit before exiting his house

[ hair ; notthejudes on tiktok]