w e w e r e y o u n g

[ when we were young ]

🧼
s h i p : y u w i n
g e n r e : i d k
d a t e : octbr 4th 2020
p l a y i n g : m a n i n a m o v i e, d a y 6
c r i n g e  l e v e l : 7/10

🧼

"I'm free I just need to ask my mom" haechan said. Mark that was sitting next to him nodded, "yeah same" Haechan looked up from his plate and nodded. "What about you?" He asked Yuta that was staring out the window, he didn't answer until he felt eyes on him. "Oh you were talking to me?" Haechan rolled his eyes, "well yeah who else?" Yuta glanced at Taeyong that was sitting next to him, "I'm not sure actually"
The table got quiet and Yuta watched as Haechan and Mark started staring intensely at the table behind him. "What's wrong" Yuta asked, "nothing" Haechan said before putting his hand over Mark's, making him lose focus. Yuta looked behind him and saw a hand about to touch his shoulder, he let out a small "oh" while flinching. "H-hi?" He questioned, "Yuta its me!" He stared at the boy in front of him with a confused look, "I'm sorry" he said before looking down at his feet. The boy smiled before holding onto Yuta's shoulders making him stand up. "It's me! Sicheng" Yuta's felt his eyebrows raise at the sudden news, "I beg you pardon" Yuta said, "I don't think I had a face so it's fine but. I'm here now" Yuta glanced behind him and saw his friends whispering things to each other. "But...I created you?" Yuta said with a small voice. "I created you too though" Yuta's eyes widen, "oh", he lifted his head and looked at the pretty boy in front of him. "What about Jaehyun, Johnny and Yeojin...?" Sicheng looked at him with a confused look, "who?" "Never mind, they're from a different story" Sicheng nodded before looking back at Yuta's friends. "Let's go?" Yuta smiled before turning towards the table, "I'll leave first, okay" he said quickly not letting his friends reply.

"That's suspicious" Haechan whispered to himself.

🧼

Yuta wasn't exactly lonely but he would always dream or have thoughts of a certain boy, he didn't know the boy. He basically created him like an author does for a story, he was like his imaginary friend but so much more. It felt real. He had a lot of people around him but no one made him feel as happy as that boy does. They were like the main characters in a comic book.

It started out as a thought or simple scenarios that would help him fall asleep but it kept developing and it soon started feeling real. He didn't know what was real and what was imaginary anymore. He practically fell in love with someone that didn't even exist. Someone he had created. He started distancing himself from others and would spend all of his time writing all those thoughts down.

🧼

"This scene might end soon" Yuta said. Sicheng turned his head and looked at the Japanese boy. "What do you mean?" Yuta sighed, his eyes were fixed on the happy couples having small picnics and the kids that were running around while laughing happily. "This is an imaginary world. Nothing is real" Sicheng let go of Yuta's hand and turned to face him. "Tell me more" Yuta sighed again, "think about it. We literally created each other." Sicheng sighed and put his head on Yuta's shoulder. "It's weird right? Im obsessed with libraries even though I don't even like reading. But that's my character. Thats how I'm supposed to be. Thats who I'm supposed to be. We can't change much, can we?" Sicheng linked his arm with Yuta's and smiled.

"We should find answers"

🧼

"I agree it could be dangerous but at the end of the day it's" Taeyong got cut off by Yuta crunching down. "What's wrong!" Taeyong said as he held onto Yuta's arm. Yuta had his hand on his head and he started breathing heavily.