Fighting the boundary

Authors note; Be sure to comment and vote. Should I use more pictures? And regarding introducing Zorzal im not sure if im comfortable introducing him with a rape scene. Nor am I sure if I could write about it, but if its what you want.

Explosions rang out from Rondel. Tracer rounds and Las sporadic through the eastern side of the city. Two Kriegsmen sat in the front cabin of a transport truck. The engine was off, laying low from the fighting even though they were a few hundred feet from the bridge that connected the east gate to the outer fields. The two men sat there anxiously and silently. Finally the one in the passenger seat spoke.

"You think they are all dead? We haven't got the signal yet." The passenger gravely said.

"Avery, shut the fuck up." The one gripping the steering wheel bluntly said.

Avery rolled down his window, it was getting hot in the truck. They had been waiting for around two hours now. But finally a red flare pierced the sky. Majestically shooting up from the eastern side of the city. The two guardsmen looked at each other. Red Flare means to haul ass. The driver turned the key and without waiting for the engine to warm up. He kicked the clutch in and popped the truck into first gear. As the truck picked up more speed he kept shifting up his gear. Avery loaded his auto gun, he was ready. They finally rammed through the small pieces of wood that was the eastern gate. The men were hauling ass through the city. They eventually passed a burning Leman Russ with a dead tank commander at the side with an Auto pistol. 

"dang, they really got hit hard here." Avery stated the obvious

"Shut I'm driving, we can talk after." The driver said.

The truck was approaching some fighting, some mages and militia formed a defensive position opposing a squad of Kriegsmen. The driver could either pass them or ram into them but doing this would require serious skill. He would have to drift a ten ton truck. But they didn't call him Clutch Cleft for anything. He stomped the gas, only letting off to turn and stomp the breaks. The truck hit the enemy combatants like a truck... literally. Some flew a few feet dying on impact, Others were crushed underneath the large wheels, and others ran away not looking back. The front windshield was gone, Avery was firing at will. Just about melting the barrel of his auto gun it glowing hot red from the heat.

"How the fuck do you fucking drift this thing, it drives like a fucking brick." Avery said.

"It was kind of hard to drift this thing with you weighing it down." Cleft responded.

"Oh haha, very funny Cleft. You probably damaged your front bumper." Avery said, trying to get the better of him

"You think dumbass?" They both began to chuckle.

---

Marching through the mountains. Sergeant Dylan was hoping his assignment would be simple but no it was tracking down a immortal, regenerating warrior through Elbe. Been marching since the crack of dawn. No shade despite the tree's the sun was piercing the trees. The gasmask wasn't helping either, the black optics of his mask was fogging up. His five guardsmen were slowly trudging alongside him. They had been walking in the hills ever since the sun came up. 

"Sarge where are we going?" The Kriegsman in the rear asked.

"To kill a false god. There is a village just a few more miles ahead, we can ask for information there." Dylan responded

"Why didn't we just take a flyer, kind of sucks walking everywhere." 

"I don't know, but we can't falter now people are counting on us."

It was another hour before the fireteam of Kriegsmen got to a remote village. The fact they walked in the middle of the night didn't help their reputation with the locals. But they didn't care, they would get the information they seeked or kill every living thing within a three mile radius. They approached a barkeep. The small team of guardsmen walked in silencing everything. The harpsichord and the drunken shouts. It was dead quiet and kind of awkward. Dylan walked forward to the counter stared the bar keeper dead in the eye.

"Uhh can I get you anything?" The barkeep asked

"Yeah... information. You know of any apostles in the region."

"Depends... its gonna cost you." The barkeep smirked

Dylan grabbed the collar of barkeeper. And dragged him across the counter slamming him on the ground.

"Yeah. Your life." Dylan said boldly. He turned to two of his squadmates.

"Fel, O-Seven take him upstairs. We are checking out one of his rooms."

The two guardsmen nodded and slinged their lasguns to their shoulders, grabbed the well dressed man and dragged him kicking and screaming upstairs. Dylan nodded to the rest of his Squad. He walked up the stairs of the barkeep, the three other guardsmen followed watching his six. Dylan opened the door of a room to find the barkeep tied to a chair next to the bed. 

"IM NOT TELLING YOU SHIT NOW THAT YOU DID THAT!" He yelled

"HAHA. Hold his arm." Dylan commanded. Fel immediately put his hand on the table. 

Dylan unhooked his bayonet he raised towards the wrist of barkeeper. He did started to act like he was gonna cut it.

"I will never betray the gods." He spit at Dylan.

Dylan wiped the spit off his mask. He began to cut the hand of the barkeeper, the serrated blade sawing back and forth. The screams of the barkeeper consuming the building. Light Footsteps were starting to make their way past the door of the Kriegsmen, then it suddenly stopped. Dylan nodded to the Kriegsmen beside the door. They had a small Det Charge on the door. The one holding the detonator was rubbing his thumb over the red button. He gave a small twitch of excitement.

"Now Flare." Dylan commanded

The door blew open, smoke filled the room. The Barkeeper was already dead, a bayonet in his chest. A large rope dart came from the door. Hitting the deceased barkeeper. She was here, they caught an apostle in their tightly woven net. Now it was time to take her out for good, they might even capture a heretic. 

Authors note 2; Be sure to comment grammar mistakes, and opinions on whats happening next.