A shameless Plug

This is My Discord

This is My Discord. It is a Nation Building Text based RP server. I encourage you to join, it is new and that was I am advertising on Wattpad lmao. I would appreciate if players would share the same interests I do. I am in need of Staff, and Cartographers. I will offer RP Mod positions in the future, but take a look at our synopsis!

─────────────⊰{‌【‌ Sovereign 】‌}⊱─────────────
 And with the bombs the old world order fell, and something much worse stood up out of the ashes. Humanity yet still clings to life. In the craters of buildings and streets people still live. It is up to you to make this new world bend to your will. Mutants, Human Settlements, and other Nations are waiting to be discovered... or conquered join us at Sovereign as we craft an immersive and interactive Discord Nation building RP Server with you. Take inspiration from old and long dead empires or birth something entirely new. The choice is yours!
 What we Offer!
 - Immersive RP experience.
 - Warfare.
 - Total freedom to build what ever nation suits your play style.
 - Simple but engaging mechanics.
 - RP Mods that will craft your own personal experience.
 - We also offer partner ships for other Enterprising Communities such as ourselves to gain new members.

https://discord.gg/6yYXG9DXuq

Okay Im done, New Chapter coming SOON!