Chapter Three

Sun Saiyaan

"More than the fresh blooded wounds and a heartbreak, broken trust hurts the most."

- Me 😗 -

Written By- _Hxl1m4_

Chapter Three

Sliding her hand over their heads for no more than two seconds, Parvati held onto her small dangling pouch, exhaling with serious expressions. Swara and Lakshya straightened their posture and flapped their eyes at her with a wide smile curled over their lips.

"Have a happy marriage." Parvati blessed, clearing her throat after and glanced away from their joyful faces, not able to witness it for any longer.

"Thank you Daadi." Swara replied to Parvati, genuinely thankful for Parvati's blessings. Despite it being no more than two seconds, Swara's heart felt relieved and overwhelmed with Parvati's kind words.

"Thank you." Lakshya replied with a smile and turned his head to face his wife, Swara. Happy to see her happy.

"Shona, Lakshya, before leaving meet Ragini." Swara and Lakshya face Sharmishta, nodding their heads positively, "Is she awake?"

"Yes, she's awake, but she doesn't feel too well to come down." Parvati replied to Swara's question instead, gazing at them. "I thought it'll be better to meet her before you leave so she doesn't hold any guilt back and you won't feel bad of her not being here to see you off."

Swara and Lakshya agree to Parvati, nodding their heads positively at her.

"Swara, Lakshya. . . Are you guys ready?" Annapurna interrupted the two as she walked there with Sujata behind her.

Lakshya, Swara, Sharmishta and Parvati cock their heads to the side, staring at them.

"Maa, we are going to meet Ragini and after that we can go."

"Ragini?" Annapurna was confused as she blinked at Lakshya, who nodded his head at her as a response instead.

"Yes, she was unwell so she couldn't attend the wedding. I wanted to see her before leaving." Swara uttered, expressing her desire of meeting her sister before leaving. This could possibly be the last time she would be able to meet her daily. Her eyes glistened as a thought of not being able to see her mother, father, grandma, granddad and her sister everyday now, made her emotional.

"Jiji, let's meet Ragini before we leave too." Sujata uttered and Annapurna nodded at her suggestion and blinked at Parvati and Sharmishta, "if you don't mind can we meet Ragini too?"

"Sure." Sharmishta agreed, curling a small smile while responding to Annapurna and Parvati merely nodded her head positively, okay with Annapurna and Sujata joining them too.

(Chuuu from the start to here is flashback. Italics mein karna)

Swara, Lakshya, Sharmishta, Annapurna and Sujata flapped their confused eyes at Ragini and Sanskaar while Parvati merely made eye contact with Sanskaar, neither surprised nor angry to have caught the two like this.

Sanskaar continued staring at Parvati, recalling his encounter with her.

After exiting the Baari secretly from the back, he felt a void and released a distraught sigh. He hated himself for hurting and leaving  Ragini like that, the fire he started was now engulfing Ragini alone. He managed to escape before it caused more damage to him, yet he felt miserable to let Ragini be trapped in it. 'How would you feel if someone you love was taken away from you?' Swara's words played in his mind like a song on loop, attacking his heart with guilt and pain.