Chapter Five

Sun Saiyaan

"I wish love was perfect as love itself. I wish all my weaknesses could be hidden. I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true."- Fake Love: BTS -

Chapter Five

Everyone stood rooted in their places letting what was happening in front of their eyes happen without causing disturbance. The wedding being a success was only because Parvati was forcing Ragini to do everything required. Helpless and knowing whatever she says will not be accepted in front of Parvati's stubbornness, Sharmishta wiped her tears silently crying while staring at a lifeless Ragini, who looked like a robot Parvati is controlling.

'I'm sorry Ragini.' He was beyond guilty, to this point that he feels like nothing but a monstrous sinner who ruined Ragini's whole life to his liking. First he had manipulated her into helping him and now he forced her to marry him.

Dil jude bina hi tutt gaye

Moments spent with Lakshya that made her heart flutter once upon a time, flashed right before her glassy eyes.

Hath mile bina hi chhut gaye

Her unrequited love that she carried for him in her heart, caused a sudden sting, as if pain was drilling into the stone of a heart she now held.

Ki likhe ne lekh kismat ne

The Maheshwari's, Sharmishta, Lakshya and Swara were distraught by the view, sensing Ragini's displeasure with this unwanted wedding that Parvati was forcing her to accept.

Baar baar rod akhiyan

Tainu jo na vekh sakiyan

As the guests made faces while chatting and whispering with the person near them, the Pandit ordered Ragini and Sanskaar to stand up for the pehres.

Parvati held onto Ragini's shoulder and pulled her up with her strength, and Sanskaar stood up straight after.

Khole aaye aaj kudrat ne.

Deendayal and Shekhar watched the marriage happening, having neutral expressions. Ragini lifted her gazes and made eye-contact with as many people as she could, seeing how many people see her pain and her tears.

Kataan main ki ve din
Teri soth tere bin

With a heavy heart, Sanskaar took lead for the pehres, moving ahead while Parvati forced Ragini to walk behind him. Tears seeped down his eyes as he began recalling his memories with his first love, Kavita.

Main toh jiya na mara

He inhaled a deep breath and wiped his tears, lifting his head to hold it high, making eye contact with a lot of disappointed gazes.

Chan se jo tute koi sapna

Jag suna suna lage

Despite having a family of his own, he felt lonely, knowing they hate him and wished he was never a part of them. Their gold gazes were hammering into his guilty heart, making him feel like he was the worlds evil disgraceful son, nephew, brother, cousin and. . . friend.