Chapter Six

Sun Saiyaan

"Love is slippin' and fallin'. Love is killin' your darlin'. That fearless thrill returns once the pain subsides"

- Lovesick Girls: BLACKPINK (ROSÉ) -

Chapter Six

Sujata was fuming with anger and hate as she stared at all the people who were gawking at her son as if they will rip him to shreds. "I've heard enough and I won't hear anything anymore! Does everyone understand?" She threatened and hearing his mother, Sanskaar's eyes moistened. It hurt, he did not know why but it was hurting him, his heart yearned to receive a protective cuddle from his mother. He wanted to be sheltered under her wings, to feel safe and warm. Right now he felt so cold that he was freezing with negativity thrown at him from all the corners.

"Sujata. . ."

"Enough!" She interrupted Ram, cutting him off as she was not willing to hear anything else, for her it was her son over anyone, even leaving Ram and the Maheshwari's for Sanskaar would not be a difficult decision to make. She can say it without hesitation in just a second, but she wasn't willing to go down without putting up a fight with the people that were attacking her son like hungry hyenas.

Sujata's attitude and anger had made Durga Prasad bitter and frustrated, he couldn't seem to watch Sujata's audacity to get angry over his son's deeds "till how long will you protect him like this? What he did was horrendously horrible. I'm so ashamed to have him be a part of my family! He ruined our name and respect!"

"He didn't ruin it first! Your youngest son did." She argued back and huffed, staring at Lakshya with irritation and then back at Durga Prasad. "And stay in your limits Bhaisaa, don't make me open my mouth otherwise your head will fall in shame!" She rudely remarked with no regret on what she had said, threatening him wisely. He stared at her appalled along with everyone else in the room.

Knowing what he did was horrible, hearing it repeatedly was breaking his heart. Being judged, mistreated, misunderstood, blamed and targeted  were daunting his confidence. He was staring to hate himself for defaming and hurting his family like this. Ragini was merely listening, she was not reacting apart from making it look like she was watching the television and a non favourite serial came on which involved too much drama. Who would blame her for being like this? After all the pain of her heartbreak was too vicious for her to endure, she doesn't have the emotions to sympathise or understand what was happening around her because all her emotions were slowly killing her inside. She was numb, as if she was eaten away and is now in the shadows of darkness, where there's no light for her to follow or a person for her to reach out to, she felt lonely and empty.

"Sujata! How dare you speak to Bhaisaa like that?" Ram yelled furiously, gritting his teeth as he glared at Sujata. "If he didn't like it then he shouldn't speak like this to us!" She argued back, not willing to take any attack from anyone.

"You're gone blind in your sons love that you don't see how he ruined my daughters life!" Shekhar exclaimed as he angrily flapped his eyes at Sujata, genuinely furious after hearing about Sanskaar's reality. His daughters life had now been ruined, he felt like he failed to protect her.

"He didn't ruin it!" Sujata argued and faced Shekhar, "what else are you looking for? He happily let her marry Laks. He stepped back from completing his revenge. He decided to leave them alone! Swara was able to marry Laks so how did he ruin her life?"

"I was talking about Ragini!" Shekhar argued back but was soon interrupted by Lakshya who was fuming, "he was behind all those incidents that happened with Swara! The times he made her get drunk, humiliated her, made a joke out of her, ruined her respect and image in front of the ladies. . ."