Chapter Four

Sun Saiyaan

"But you'll never know unless you walk in my shoеs. You'll never know, my tangled strings. Causе everybody sees what they wanna see. It's easier to judge me than to believe."

- You Never Know: BlackPink -

Chapter Four

Sanskaar swallowed his spit as he met everyone's, apart from Parvati's, confused and questioning gazes. But there were one that were filled with anger and disappointment too. Lakshya clenched his fists, lowering his eyes from Sanskaar's face, feeling a burning sensation within his heart. Sujata and Annapurna glanced at each other for a second, before looking back at Sanskaar. It was just yesterday when he was acting like he was crazy and the next minute he revealed that he had planned this drama to take revenge from the family for his pain, taking the sole blame of the mishaps that happened with Swara and Lakshya on his head. Sharmishta was confused to see Sanskaar, unaware of anything, but seeing Ragini in tears and pain concerned her.

Sujata's eyes moistened as she felt relieved to see her son in front of her eyes again, guilt had entered her heart as she recalled yesterday, when everyone were shouting at Sanskaar. She was helplessly stood, defending him to a limit instead of screaming her support for her son, after the promise of never mentioning she knew was given by him. She thought he would've disappeared after exposing his motive and she was frightened by the thought of never seeing him again. She isn't willing to let him separate from her again, she promised herself that.

Ragini's tears seeped down without permission and she flapped her red glassy eyes at Swara and Lakshya, now seeing their knot tied. Her heart clenched and she pressed her lips together as hard as she could, refusing to cry in front of them. It would be nothing but mere embarrassment for her, to break down in front of them and demand for the right of his love that was taken away from her. Despite burning her eyes as if it was fire, she still looked at them and the small details that shout 'they're now married.' Parvati noticed Ragini trying her best not to burst out into tears and swallowed, averting her eyes from her to control her tears. She inhaled and clenched her fist. 'Please forgive me Laado, but this is just for your future to be secured.'

"I asked what is happening here!" Parvati exclaimed, sounding slightly angry while staring at Sanskaar. 

He exhaled slowly, feeling his heart rapidly hit against his chest and inhaled a small breath of courage, ready to respond to Parvati with confidence.

"I came here to tell Ragini the truth and apologise." Hearing his response Ragini instantly turned her head to the side, lifting her eyes to stare at him in surprise.

"What truth?" Sharmishta questioned, crunching her forehead confusingly.

"I lied about being mentally unstable. It was all my plan to take revenge from my family for the pain I suffered from years ago. I was the reason behind all the incidents happening with Swara. I wanted to ruin Swara and Lakshya's marriage." He revealed and Sharmishta widened her eyes in shock, covering her mouth two seconds after.

"I'm sorry Swara. I'm sorry for everything I've done. You were right, but I do know how it feels to loose a loved one." He apologised after staring at Swara, genuinely apologetic towards her.

Ragini's hands loosened from a fist and she blinked, feeling the test drops slide down her cheeks, they felt cold this time, just like her heart that was now a little guilty to hear Sanskaar taking the whole blame for the incidents she planned alongside him. 'Why didn't he tell them I was involved too?' She wondered, glancing at the floor. She should be grateful she wasn't exposed to have been the most selfish sister anyone could ever have, however to her, it began to feel like everything going on right now is wrong. She wanted to speak up too but her mind was too flabbergasted by everything happening, to have thought of a speech.