Chapter Thirteen

Sun Saiyaan

"Not everyone will have the same opinion, some might relate while some might create a new version."

. . .

Chapter 13

Her thoughts were muddled as soon as she felt a warm grip on her wrist, she flapped her eyes at Shekhar who was holding her hand, "let's go Ragini. We were waiting for you." He uttered, assuring her that he wasn't going to leave without her and that he wanted to take her home too.

Shekhar was nervous and anxious, feeling his heartbeat against his chest as he waited for Ragini to respond, he was terrified to imagine her saying she didn't want to go, again. So, he started walking towards the exit before she could reply, "come. . ." Seeing her hand still in his grip and her following him, he was relieved and curled a small smile.

"Hurry." Shekhar uttered again as he faced Sharmishta and Swara, telling them to come quickly.

Ragini freed her hand from Shekhar's grip, and he was startled while looking back at her. Without saying a word she walked out of the house and he rushed behind her.

"We will leave now." Sharmishta folded her hands as she faced Annapurna, who nodded her head and folded her hand to show a sign of respect, Swara gave a faint smile and took Annapurna's blessings and then looked at Lakshya who smiled at her, waving his hand, Swara then walked to take Sujata's blessings but Sujata backed away, ignoring Swara, Swara looked at Sharmishta who nodded her head, signing her not to feel bad and then they walked towards the door.

Lakshya faced Annapurna, "Maa. I'm heading to the office now." A smile curved on Annapurna's lips, "have a blessed day." She wished and he side hugged her, "I'm a bit nervous but now that you gave me your blessings, I know I'll do amazing today."

"What will you be working as Devar Ji?" Parineeta was curious to see what position they will give Lakshya in their company, as Lakshya has no prior experience.

He broke the hug and then looked at Parineeta, "I'll be joining as an intern Bhabhi, and then make my way up."

"Have a bad day." Sujata wished and then walked away. Lakshya was in disbelief and then sighed, looking at Annapurna who was stunned for a moment.

"Look at this Maa, and then they say I'm the villain. . . If they say things like this then anyone can get defensive right. She's just too blinded in her fraud son's love that she's lashing out on all of us!" Lakshya exclaimed and then looked down angrily.

"Lakshya. . . Sanskaar is still older than you, please be respectful towards him. Whatever he did is now in the past, he acknowledged his mistake and wants to have another chance. Let's give him a chance. He seemed really guilty and resentful of his actions. He had been kicked out and forced to be away from us for so long that he managed to influence his thoughts negatively. If he was still here with us, then we would've made him understood. But he was all alone, by himself with no one to guide him with what's right and what's wrong."

Lakshya's anger spiked and he exhaled, "not you now Maa! Can't you see, he's still doing drama! He hasn't changed, this is his new plan since the old one was exposed. He was still an adult not a child to be making silly decisions like he did. What had I ever done to him that he targeted me? He had a problem with Papa so why not go for him directly, why come for me?"