Chapter Nine

Sun Saiyaan

"The most painful tears are not the ones that fall from your eyes and cover your face but the ones that fall from your heart and cover your soul!'

- Unknown -

. . .

Chapter 9

While exhausted and in pain, Ragini touched her chest and swallowed, starting to feel nauseous. She closed her eyes and inhaled deep breaths.

"Ragini. . ." She opened her eyes and turned around, facing Sanskaar, who was out of the bathroom after getting changed. "Are you okay?" He asked and approached her, she was relieved that he had come out of the bathroom and passed him a look and scoffed, "do I look okay to you?" She questioned and walked forward, grabbing the clothes Sujata gave her and brushed past him, heading to the bathroom.

She closed the door and leaned forward, touching her chest again. 'It must be because of all the stress' she wondered and then locked the door.

He sighed, and walked towards the window, closing it. "What can I do?" He asked himself, "what can I do to make her feel better?" He mumbled and turned around after closing the window.

He felt miserable seeing Ragini like this, he imagined her smiling and compared it to how she is now, she looked like a bird with shattered wings, feeling helpless and useless. But he didn't want that at all, he wanted her to be a bird who could fly free and happy and he was determined to help her by doing all it takes.

"Sanskaar." Sujata called from the other side of the door, grabbing his attention. He walked towards the door and opened it, finding Sujata with a tray of food. "I'm so stupid." She muttered and stepped inside, "I didn't even think if both of you might be hungry, I realised only after I went to the kitchen." She added and placed the tray on the bed, "have something to eat before you go to sleep."

"Mom. . ." Sujata looked Sanskaar in the eyes, "can you stay?" He requested and she narrowed her eyebrows "why, what happened?"

"I don't think she will eat if I tell her to." He honestly told and looked down, "she hates me at the moment and I think you're the only one who can encourage her to eat."

"Hmmm." Sujata understood what he meant and nodded her head, "okay, I'll feed her and then go. But you start eating now." She uttered and held a plate of Pulao and forwarded it to him. He took it and sat on the bed, starting to eat.

Soon Ragini stepped out after getting changed into comfortable clothes, she was surprised to see Sujata who walked towards Ragini. "Come, you must be hungry. Let's eat." She grabbed Ragini's wrist and took her towards the bed, making her take a seat next to Sanskaar.

She reached out for the plate of Pulao and smiled at Ragini, "here, have some." She offered a spoonful near her mouth and Ragini was flustered by her action. "Ahh." Sujata encouraged Ragini to open her mouth and then fed her the spoonful of rice.

Tears formed in Ragini's eyes and she continued eating, Sanskaar sighed a relief after witnessing that and let a small smile rest on his lips.

X

Swara & Lakshya's room.

Swara was sat distressed while Lakshya was sat beside her, placing his hand on top of hers, "I can't believe this happened Lakshya. I feel so bad for Ragini, she doesn't deserve all this." Swara sadly uttered as she faced Lakshya with a frown.

"There's no point in sitting here and beating ourselves for what happened Swara." Lakshya consoled and then put his arm around Swara's shoulder, moving closer to her, "Sanskaar may have succeeded in his plans, but not for too long. We will save Ragini from him!"