DAY 2 - hang 'em high.

The one I had come to know as Cyclonus crossed his toned arms as he gazed upon the dangling body of his fallen leader

The one I had come to know as Cyclonus crossed his toned arms as he gazed upon the dangling body of his fallen leader. Ultra Magnus's feet smoothly glided through the air as a dry breeze snaked through, and his dead, pale eyes stared ahead. A tight chain was affixed around his throat, and he was suspended in the air by his strained neck.

"This is not what I expected to wake up to," Cyclonus muttered, and he placed a calm hand on his small, special friend named Tailgate.

The tiny Cybertronian was shivering at his side, and little bubbles of lubricant started to pour from his large optics. "Who would do this?"

"I don't know, little one."

"It's gotta be one of them damn townsfolk!" Ratchet, another one of the newcomers, shrieked, and half of his distraught face was covered by the ghostly shadow of Ultra Magnus's corpse. He whipped around to face the crowd. "The hell is wrong with you all?!"

"I can tell you it wasn't any of mine." Overlord pushed his way to the head of the swarm, his reddish eyes burning with fury. "We have no qualms with a single one of you."

"And it's none of mine either!" I snapped. One of the suns started to peek around the indigo roof of the nearby saloon, and I slightly shut my pink optics to block out the blinding light. "We don't know any of you."

"So it's one of us?!" Ratchet marched over the scuffled talc sand, waving his arms about like a maniac. "Why would we kill our own beloved leader?"

"If you ask me," Swerve stepped forward, and a clump of a dried bush rolled past his foot. "I think it was the big purple dude." He pointed a fat finger towards the menacing Cybertronian, and his face was concealed by a buffed mask.

"That's Tarn," Cyclonus grumbled. "He's a Vibration Monk. He's just traveling with us for protection."

"He doesn't really look like he needs protection, but okay."

"Look," Overlord turned around to face the distraught crowd. "no one knows who did it, and we aren't going to start pointing fingers just because someone looks 'scary' or 'big'. We are going to handle this in a civilized, lawful manner. Everyone, to the town hall."