cliffjumper.

Interviewee: CLIFFJUMPER (aka "Cliff")

Interviewers: STARSCREAM & ARCEE

The Transcript

Cliffjumper: Ah, hello again, Arcee.

Arcee: Hey, Cliff.

Cliffjumper: You seem tired.

Arcee: Yeah, this is almost too much.

Starscream: Well, it's just Ratchet after this. Almost done!

Arcee: Thanks, Starscream.

Starscream: Yeah, no problem. Everyone needs a drink after this.

Arcee: I would get one, but Megatron's got a hole to show me. But I also need to work on writing the transcripts. I might check out the hole tomorrow.

Starscream: Hole?

Arcee: Yeah, the one Trailcutter falls in.

Starscream: Oh my Primus, that one! Yeah, I finally heard Megatron was going to board it up or something.

Arcee: He told me he was going to put a chain fence around it. It was the same chain used to hang Magnus.

Starscream: Yikes, geez. Yeah, I heard he was just going to fill it or put some boards over it. Chains don't stop a drunk Trailcutter. We tried that a couple months back because he kept on sneaking drunk into Elita's seed house and moving things around. He walked right over the chain, so we eventually just put a coded lock on the door.

Arcee: Oh, okay. Cliff, you ready?

Cliffjumper: Absolutely.

Arcee: What was your relationship with Ultra Magnus?

Cliffjumper: We have been working together for the past couple months. We met in a small town many kliks north of here, and since I was a loner, he offered to let me join his small gang. I knew I was deprived of people to talk to, and I enjoy the company.

Starscream: Two, what were your thoughts about Ultra Magnus?

Cliffjumper: I liked him quite a bit. He likes to listen to my rambling, and I respect anyone that can deal with that.

Arcee: And lastly, who do you think did it?

Cliffjumper: I don't like to blame anyone for something like this, but if I were to choose, it would be Airachnid. And that's just because I don't want to suspect someone who seems like a good person. Plus, she knows how to be quiet, and someone would have to be very quiet if they are to not wake someone like me.