the first night-pt 2

((Oh, oh , oh you guys!! you guys give me such a sence of purpose!! I almost cried when i saw that more than 2 ppl read my chapter. Over night!!!!!!! Oh wow im gonna cry....)))

                KEVIN

                Oh my god....i had no clue...i felt so bad for him, but i was here now. I thought about all the ways i could help him. 

                "So, pumpkin...wats your story?" He asked me quietly, almost as if he didnt want to scare me away. He told me his story, so i guess he deserves to know mine. Sigh, well here we go.

                "I lived in a nice little town, in south dakota. We had a cute little house, but it was all about the appearance. No one ever thought to look in the windows at night, and if they did no one ever said any thing. I got beat for everything ranging from breaking a plate, to picking up my fork the wrong way. My father was....crule. But my mother, she was the worst. She would hug me after i got beat, then she would get beat herself. It used to kill me when i heard her cries of pain. But she would take a bullet for my sake, it was my fault she got hurt. When we moved.....the beatings only got worse. He said that it was my fault we had to move, even though it was really for his job. My mother started fighting back, but that only ended with her getting a broken arm. When i moved here i was bullied on top of the abuse, so i took up afterschool groups. I got out of the house and i met naz. After yeas of abuse and loss, i finnaly got the word. They had been in a car accident, DOA. It crushed me, but I stayed in school. I lived alone, no one knew. I was alone." 

                "Oh wow, i had no clue....sorry" he said quietly, thinking about what i had said.

                "nah, its not as bad as it could be." I said cheerily

                "so do u want to watch netflix now?" he asked, akwardly trying to change the subject

                "ya sure...do you like supernatural?" i asked

                "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole" he said walking over to his entertainment center. 

                I giggled and clapped. That one line had to be my favorite. After turning on the t.v and setting up netflix, we decided on season 1. I like season 1-3 cuz they go on real hunts instead of just demons and angels. After watching 'bloody mary' It was like 10:00 so i started to get up. Edd stopped me by grabbing my arm.

        "you can stay the night if you want" he said looking in his lap. 'S not like any body was expecting me home. So i'll stay, it'll be nice.

                "Yeah, sure i'll stay. Not like anyones waiting for me at home." I said with a smile.

                "Yay!!!" He said in the cutest, yet sexiest, voice in the universe. So we sat together, and we watched and talked. I told him how great he was at everything, He blushed and looked down. I had to admitt, I was glad it was friday.

                EDD

                Three hours later, and i had a beautiful little pumpkin, laying in my lap, snoring quietly. God i had a sweet spot for this cute little being, it was humiliating. But yet, it felt right. For the first time in my entire life i felt....accepted. It was the best feeling in the world. I was sure that i could tell Kevin anything, and he would just accept it just like he had with the rest of me. John Legands' 'All Of Me' came to mind. I felt like Season six Sam, in the presence of Dean (Vote if you understood that reference). 

                ((((Im  sorry bout the late update lotta stuffs been going on lately. So Sorry!!!!!))))