love at first sight???

EDDWARD

        My thoughts wandered as i walked home, 'Kevin....he is so cute i think i fell in love with him instantly' I thought back to the first day of 7th grade. It had been a warm day especialy for early september. I had my messenger bag with all of the schools requirements in it.  I was by myself because Eddy had slept in and Ed wanted to wait for him. I left them at Eddys house, I had my pocket knife with me ( I had it because i had decided to change that summer and needed to live up to my word) and i was listening to my mp3 player (you dont have to buy music you can just sync all of the music on your computer to it) which was playing 'i dont care' by apocalyptica. I had reached the bus stop when He came. He had a nice blue and green messanger bag, along with his blue jeans and sweater vest. I just stood there, staring like an idiot at this kid. i had a weird feeling in my chest while i looked at him. Then he turned around showing me his perfect green eyes. I felt like i would melt but he turned around quickly like i had given him a shock.

        I had started to walk to the bench where i usualy waited for the bus when he turned and asked if i was gonna beat him up. I laughed and silently thought that whoever beat on this kid was a monster. i told him that i was just gonna sit with him and wait for the bus. he smiled at me and i felt heart just about beat out of my chest. He was so cute. No he is cute.With that I realized i had been thinking so lng that I was now at my house. I focused back to the present and went to start on my homework.

KEVIN

        I walked home and focused on every step of the way. If i didnt i would think about....Him. The boy who i had been crushing on since that very first day. I had been at the bus stop when i felt eyes on the back of ny neck. I turned to see a boy in black skinny jeans, a black tee and a leather jaccket with a black beanie and combat boots. I turned quickly to break eye contact. I really didnt need to get my ass kicked on the first day of school. He began to walk over to the bench so I turned and asked if i was gonna get hit. He just laughed and said that he wouldnt do that to 'such a cute little pumpkin'. 

        I began getting butterflies soon after that. Whenever he comes near me i get really nervous. He made me really happy when he talked to me evan tho I was unable to answer. It made me happy none the less. I reached my house and went to start on my school work. 

                        (((next day)))

        KEVIN

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off. Maybe i could just not go to school, i felt like crap any ways. No i had to go, my mom would be disappointed if i stayed home.so I got up got dressed ate breakfast and went to school. When i got there Edd was there. 'Weird, he usualy drives to school' I thought. Maybe he had some troubles with his car. I sat on te other side of the bench to avoid any contact with the raven haired boy. I would just die if he touched me. Then he spoke. "Good morning Pumpkin, I bet your wondering why im sitting here. Well i have your answer my dear friend. I have a very large problem you see i like you but you avoid me like i have some incurable disease. Now tell me. Why is that." he said in a cool voice cocealed of all emotion except curiosity.

        "Well you see i like you aswell, so in an attempt to keep it to myself i avoid you." i said in a voice that was just as cool. He wasnt the only one who could act, I had lots of practice.

EDDWARD

        He replied in a cool voice that was void of most emotion except a very light hint of polite humor. He knew how to act....Great just fucking wonderfull now how would I read him. I had learned how to read people on how they acted, how they were breathing and most people hide most of there emotion in there eyes anyways. But this kid could mask all of it, evan his eyes were blank. 

        "Okay, well how would you like to be my boyfriend." I kept my voice just as cool as his.

"I would like that very much Eddward" He said cracking a cute smile.

        'He smiled, i made him smile!!!' I thought to myself. "how would you like to meet me at my house after school today?" I asked him. After he nodded his response I sat next to him on the bench and put my arm around him. He blushed a cute pink color, and put his head on my shoulder.

        " Hey Edd, watta ya doing with Kevy" I heard a deep voice say. I recognised it as Cal the head of the football team. 

        As i turned slightly to see him looking at us like a science experiment.

"What on earth do you think we are doing, Calvin"

        "It looks an awful lot like cuddling, and dont call me that!!" He said half kidding 

        "You are correct my friend" I told him as if it was a fact that wasnt right in front of his face.

"Nice, so should i tell everyone??" he asked

        "Yeah, go ahead. If anyone says anything I'll just rough em' up"

[ will the school kids be crule or except them? find out tomarrow]