part 9

KEVIN-

I walked to Edds house, thinking about the mystery texter. I could probably trace the number to whoever it was, but i didnt want to know. I wanted Edd, that's all i wanted. Was it really that hard to be happy in this world? Why did everyone feel the need to screw with my head? i couldnt think for long because next thing i knew i was knocking on the blue door of Edds home.

"Hey, I missed you" He said, kissing my cheek. I smiled up at him, suddenly feeling safe and forgetting about the texts that had been on my mind since i received them.

"I missed you too" I hugged his waist, almost afraid to let him go. "What were you watching?" I asked, looking at his flat screen.

"I was watching 'Saw'" He smiled, "To scary for my Pumpkin" He picked me up, bridal style, taking me to the couch.

I blushed slightly, "Its not too scary" i said defensively. He smiled down at me lovingly, kissing my forehead. He made this little "mmhmm" noise and scrolled through netflix, stopping on 'Doctor Who'.

"Is this okay?" He asked, before clicking on the episodes. i nodded excitedly.

"Season one" I demanded quietly. He smiled down at me, nodding and clicking on the first episode. I used to have a huge crush on the actor who played The Doctor in season one, and I ship him and Rose. We watched for a while before I bit my lip, hugging Edds arm.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, worriedly. I looked up, blushing again. "I just realized something" i said, looking down

"What?" he asked, giving a small smile.

"I'm in love with you" i said quietly. He gaped at me for a second, not blinking. I looked down, i've messed it up. I said the 'L' word first, its too soon. My mind continued to run in terrified circles around in my brain, only stopping when Edd pressed his soft lips against mine. I froze for a second, but i thawed quickly. I opened my mouth slightly, feeling his tongue snake into my mouth. I moaned softly, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I felt him pick me up slightly and plop me in his lap. I broke the kiss, looking into his eyes