Rainbows Hurt

EDDWARD

         As we arrived at the school, i heard several giggles and someone gasped, as rumors already started to spred like a virus. I felt Kevin tense up, clearly he also heard the rumors. Tho I had told Calvin to spred the news, I was regretting it already. Now i was gonna have to deal with the kids more than usual.

        "Dont you worry your pretty little mind, Pumpkin. I've got this under control." I said, it seemed to ease his mind a bit. "Okay." came his whispered response.

        {fast forward to last class of the day(still Edd)}

I walked into the locker room for gym class, when i was pulled up to someones face. I pulled away slightly due to his dragon breath. He pushed me into the wall behind me.

"Hey fag, how do you like what you see?"

        "number one i cant see any thing besides the wall you just smashed my face into, And number two i already find you to be discusting, your breath smells of garbadge. And third, i will beat the holy living hell out of you if you dont back up." I spoke in a calm clear voice.

        " What are ya gonna do hit me with rainbows?" he said sarcastically

"Rainbows hurt alot more than you can hit." i said.

        And with that i pulled out of his grasp, turned and hit him square in the chest, causing him to fall backward onto his ass. He got up as i aproched him and his group of sycophants. As i got a good look at his face i realized that this boy was.....Eddy......I knew he didnt talk to me because he was a jock now and i was a smarter kid so that classified me a 'Nerd', but come on. He knew i could kick his ass, so why evan provoke me? Then i looked into his eyes. 'Oh i get it he was counting on the part of me that was good. Ha. He really is an idiot' I thought.

 "You know that i can kick any of your asses and you sent Him to do your dirty work. You are all the most pathetic bunch i have seen." And with that i walked to my locker, changed, and went into the gym.

        KEVIN 

        As i came to a stop at the last class of the day I heard a few girls standing a few feet from the the classroom. " omg its that gay kid" "ya your right i wonder if he can give us some good shoping advice" "na look at what he's wearing. He cant be good at shopping" Is that all girls think that gay guys are, good at shopping??? GOOD. AT. SHOPPING. WTF!! I was a grade A actor tho. These girls would not get to me. I pretended i didnt hear them, and procided into the class. And ppl wonder why im gay. {mental eye roll}.

        After class i went home, but not before i got shoved into the row of lockers next to the front doors. And of course one cant leave out that I got tripped on the way to the bus stop. But other than that it was decent. Of course Edd was waaaayyyyy public about it, like he kissed me in the middle of the hall, in front of the school counsler...i dont think i could have achived a briter shade of red. And the counsler gave us a very dirty look. Im sure to get a call from her later today....This is harder than i thought it would be......Well at least i wont be alone.

                (( I am so sorry that it took me so long ive just had a lot to do, and im sorry that its so short im kinda stuck for what should happen next)))