10

(((Whoa guys, way sorry that I left it the way I did. I didn't mean to leave it like that. Sorry I haven't updated for a while, some stuff came up and I've been... Preoccupied. Soo sorry, I hope you like this chapter)))
       EDD-
           I smiled up at the cute ginger who I had on my lap at this point, kissing him gently.
       "Edd," he said, biting his lip, "there's something I need to tell you" he said, looking down at my lap.
        "What is it?" I asked, holding his hips firmly while he spoke.
      He sat for a while and then seemed to change his mind, "I'm still a virgin" he blurted out, even though that's not what he had intended to tell me.
      "That's not much of a surprise" I said back, not fooled by his sudden change of thought. "Is there anything else you want to tell me?" I asked.
       "No, Edd. That's it" he said, obviously lying, though I didn't say anything.
      "Okay pumpkin, as long as that's it" I said, kissing his neck softly and whispering in his ear, "do you wanna wait?" I asked, to which he nodded quickly and got off my lap.

     KEVIN-
          I wanted to tell him about the mystery texter but I didn't know how he was going to react. "Nothing" I'd replied, getting off his lap after saying that I wanted to wait. I went home after a while, refusing a ride and waving as I walked away.
   MT: What did I say dweeb?
  K: Leave me alone
   MT: That's what I said about Edd
   K: Stop
   MT: He's only dating you because he feels sorry for you
   That one stuck in my heart like a knife.
   K:You're lying
   MT: I know Edd, he doesn't even like you.
   K: Stop, you're just saying that to be mean
  MT: No, I'm saving you from getting hurt
   K: Lies
   MT: you'll regret not listening to me
  K: you're just.... Being an assbutt!
     He stopped texting me and I kept on to my house, walking in and collapsing on the couch, "he's wrong, Edd loves me" I said to myself, tearing slightly, "but what if he's right, what if Edd is only pretending?" I asked myself, suddenly being overcome by an anxiety attack.
     I calmed myself down, taking deep breaths, and counting down from ten
     "You're okay, its okay, you're okay" I repeated to myself, finally going back to normal. I got a text,
  MT: I see you took me serious
   K: how would you know?
   MT: I see a lot, you just had an anxiety attack
   K:who are you?
   MT: you'll find out, especially if you don't leave Edd
   K: you can't do anything that I haven't been through.
   MT: yes I can, you don't have a clue about what I'm capable of
    I didn't text back, I shut all the curtains and locked the door. I wasn't safe in my own home. I was in danger no matter what. But... If I broke up with Edd... I would be safe... I would assume.... That's all they want, me to leave Edd alone.
    I went to bed, thinking all night about what I should do.

  Edd-
      I was wondering what pumpkin had wanted to tell me when I got a text
  ?: heyy~
  E: who is this?
   ?: that hurts Edd, you don't recognize my number?
   E: no, fucking tell me
   ?: feisty today
    E: Who. The. Fuck. Are. You.
   ?: hmm, who has your number? How did you date for a year? Who did you promise to love forever?