The morning

KEVIN

                She paints her fingers with a close percision, he starts to notice empty bottles of gin, and takes a moment to assess the sin shes paid for. A lonly speaker in a conver- 

                I fished the phone from my pocket and answered the familiar tune, from my favorite band, P!ATD, The Ballad Of The Mona Lisa was the tone i gave Naz.

KEV: What is it Naz. I was sleeping

NAZ: Yeah, i figured as much. I texted you like four times.

KEV: So u decided to call? Yup that is the most intelligent thought you've had all day.

NAZ: Oh looks like kevy woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

KEV: Couch acctually, i stayed over at Eddwards house.

NAZ: Awe kevy thats super cute, did u frickle fra-

KEV: No naz we did not do that!

NAZ: Sigh, guess that was to be expected of the cute, innocent Kevin.

KEV: Hey im not that innocent!

NAZ: I bet you never even drank milk from the carton.

KEV: Of course not thats gross.

NAZ: Now ur scrunching up your nose like I just said i have a yeast infection.

KEV: Eww Naz thats so gross

                I was giggling so hard i snorted, which only made me laugh harder. Naz laughed and dropped her phone

NAZ: Oh, shit i dropped you kev.

KEV: Oh wow Naz, so bright.

                        I rolled my eyes at her, said i had to go and hung up. Geez she called me so early, it was only six am. I heard something clank in the kitchen. Assuming that it was Edd, I walked in that direction. After tripping over my own feet twice, I finaly made it into the kitchen. I sat on one of the bar stools, up against the counter. 

                "Hey, Pumpkin. How come you're up so early?" I heard the lovely Eddward ask.

                "Naz called me, and i felt bad that you were up before me." I told him simply, my face becoming a dusty pink color.

                "Oh, I see. Thats perfectly fine Pumpkin." He said before turning back to the stove.

                "What are you making?" I asked him in a curious but still sleepy tone.

                "I'm making your breakfast, if you want it that is. If you dont eat breakfast then I wont bother." He said in a gaurded tone, like i would slap him and stomp away if he said any thing.

                "Why wouldn't i want breakfast?" I ask as if the prospect was ridiculous. He nodded, in a relived manner. Hmm wonder what that was about? I didn't ask about it, didn't want to upset him. 

                         (((I'm sorry about the lateness of my update)))