11

Edd-
Oh my god, it was him. The first boy I'd ever dated. He stole my heart and then crushed it to a million pieces.
-flash back-
He was the cute one. The boy with the blondish hair, the blue eyes, the cute braces. I had it bad, for the dork, the kid who everyone liked but also didn't. Jimmy, the only real friend in his world was a redhead named Sarah, she would never let me at him. I was hopeless.
"H-hey Edd," I looked up and there he was, sitting in front of me. "We were assigned as partners" he said, looking down at the ground.
"Oh, cool" I said, nodding and looking at my book. "Sit down with me. What is the project about?" I asked.
After getting an explanation from Jimmy, and sweating bullets profusely, I nodded and started on my notes.

-End flash back-
That was only two years ago, when I was a freshman. He kept my number? Why did he text me? What the hell?

DD: Jimmy?
J: yeah
DD: why
J: what? I can never talk to you again?
DD: basically.
J: rude
DD: stop texting me
J: what? Is Kevin really all that good?
DD: leave my pumpkin out of this
J: he's stealing you!
DD: you broke up with me!!
J: come on that was so long ago
DD: okay, I'm blocking you
J: I'll get you back
I didn't reply to that piece of crap, he stole the only thing I had left, threw it away. I never wanted to see him, but I had to go to school. Speaking of, I should probably go to bed.
I got ready and slid into my bed, falling asleep quickly

KEV-
I woke up, groaning at the loud buzz of my alarm. "Shut up" I muttered, getting out of bed and going to take a shower.
"What should I do!?" I yelled, the events of last night coming back to my mind. I groaned, washing my hair, thinking intently. If I broke up with the man of my dreams, I was safe. I didn't have to worry about if I was gonna get murdered.
But if I didn't, I would be happy... Er than I was at the moment. Maybe it was for the best, maybe I should get it over with. Like ripping off a Band-Aid, it would be fast. Only hurt for a second.
I got out and headed for my room, settling on a green tee shirt and a pair of jeans. I didn't usually wear these to school, but I was too sad to care.
E: Hey Pumpkin.
K: Hey. Meet me at the bus stop. We have to talk.
E: um, okay.
I sighed and grabbed my bag, heading towards the bus stop. I spotted Edd sitting on the bench. His backpack on the ground next to his feet.
"Edd" I said, standing next to the bench.
"Pumpkin" he said, smiling at me and standing up. "How was your night?" He asked pecking my lips.
"Edd, we have to brake up" I said suddenly, pulling away from him. "I can't be toyed with, its not fair to play with me. I'm not some chew toy for the jock types." I said, looking down at my feet.
"Is that all you think I'd do? Do you take me for a soulless jerk?" He asked, his voice becoming harsh.
"I just don't know what to believe!" I yelled, on the verge of tears, "I can't believe anyone! This is do frustrating!" I said, letting a tear slip from my eye. I let my eyes fall down, my hair covering my eyes slightly.
He hugged me, "Keven. I've got it so bad for you. I would never ever hurt you." He said, kissing my head, holding me to his chest. "I love you" he whispered, tilting my head up.
"Okay" I said, laughing a bit. I stood tall on my toes, kissing his lips softly.
He hugged my waist, bending slightly to press his lips against mine, And moaning softly.
I pulled back as I heard someone hoot behind us, noticing the bus pulled up beside us. I blushed heavily, looking down and grabbing my bag.
Edd laughed and held my hand, walking to the bus.

((((I'm sorry guys, my life has become complicated. I haven't had a lot of time to write, I try to write a chapter whenever I get an idea but between homework and other things, its just harder than usual. Please don't hate me, I'm sorry I don't update as much. My chapters have become absolutely crappy and even though I take classes to improve my grammar, its not the best. I'll try to be better, come up with a better plot. If you have any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact me)))))