:(

(( im so sorry guys ))

        EDDWARD

        'Why did God curse us with this.....thing. I cant evan call it a child. What an awful kid you are turning into' My father told me for the 4th time this week. I turned around. Bad idea Edd. As i turned i saw...Kevin?? Was he here to save me?? No of course not, why would my subconscious be kind to me? 'Hello Edd, how are you?' Before i could answer him he had walked over and kicked me in the stomach. I fell to the floor and groaned in pain. This is just a dream Eddward. Its not real its just your mind playing tricks on you. Just wake up.     But thats not how this works i was stuck untill my alarm went off. For all i knew I still had 5 hours.But, just as my mother started laughing at my pain, I heard the distant ring of the alarm clock.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm and a puddle of cold sweat. I shook myself a bit and went to get ready.

KEVIN

        I turned around after hearing a stick crack (yes i know its very cliche of me) I had been looking at a beautiful beach scene from a very steep cliff. I turned to see Eddward walking twards me. 'Oh how are you Eddward dear?' I heard myself say, evan tho i wanted to ask him to sit with me. But he just walked past me, he had completely ignored me. But before i could say something to him, he turned to face me. He took my hand, and kissed it tenderly. He looked into my eyes and i saw wat looked like an apology there. But befor i could ask what was the matter he had turned away from me and jumped off of the cliff. I ran over to the edge and saw the blood spatter on the rocks below. I felt myself cry but i was in shock so i didnt realize why i was crying. My mind got foggy and after that....

         I woke up drenched in sweat, tears running down my face.

      "It was just a dream, just a dream, it didn't really happen. He's just fine, in his bed. It didn't happen. It didn't happen......"

I told myself over and over again, trying to calm myself down. I managed to get out of bed and in the shower. I had calmed down enough to breathe without shaking. What the hell was with that dream?!? I don't usually dream about things that didn't really happen. I usually relive my worst memories! Why was I dreaming about Edd. Why is this happening???

EDD

       After my very terrifying nightmare I had to prepare myself for the possibility that he would ignore me. As I came into view of the bus stop, I saw a very nervous ginger tapping his foot in impatience. "Hello my cute little pumpkin" i said as I approached him. He turned around to look at me with this weird expression on his face, like a mix of relief and shock. He stood there for a moment, then as if a switch was flipped, he walked over to me swiftly. I was expecting a punch or something, but he pulled me close and hugged me tight. I heard him whisper something under his breath. "What was that, pumpkin" I asked. But before he could answer me I realized...he was....crying..

      "What's the matter??? Did someone hurt you?? Did I do something wrong???" He just looked up at me and smiled, tears in his eyes. "No it's nothing that you did, I had a terrible dream that you had died. I was afraid that it happened in real life. I'm just glad your okay!"

         (((I'm super sorry that it took so long once just been thinking about how this story should go on.)))