the first night. ...

((I have no excuse, i dearly appologise for the wait. I swore i wouldnt be one of those writers who doesnt update for months. Oh gosh you guys dont care about my explanaition, just enjoy the up date. I promise to update more often))

KEVIN 

        After the morning feasco with Edward he asked me over to his house. I had forgoten because of a test that i had last time so of course i said yes. It is now five min until that damn bell rings, and guess who is talking to me about my boyfriend? Naz.

Naz: you know im right, the last 'badboy' type you dated beat you!!!!

me: that was different naz, i had bad judgement. Edd isnt like that...hes sweet

Naz: prove it.....i want proof!!

me: ugh naz would you just drop it?!?

naz: but keeeeevvvvvyyyyy

me: Naz! dont call me that! 

        Then the bell rang!! yay!! I walked out into the hall way to see Edd half way down the hall leaning on my locker. I rushed over and wraped my arms around his waist. 

me: Hey!

Edd: hey, pumpkin. How has your day been?

me: It was good. How was yours?

Naz: hey gb.

me and Edd: huh???

Naz: Goth boy. It seems like a good nick name for Edd. 

Me: NAZ!!!! That is rude!!!!!

Edd: okay, blondie is your nick name then.

Naz: you cant call me that.........

Edd: why not?

Naz: just cuz i said so......

Me: okay you two, we get the piont. You can stop that. Edd lets go :D

Edd: okay XD

        He picked me up, and put me on his shoulders. I started to protest but decided against it. He put his hands over my thighs to support me, and i held on to his head so i wouldnt fall. We walked walked to the culdesac. As soon as we reached his house he pulled me down into his arms bridal style and he opened the door kicking it open with his foot like a badass. 

        he put me down on the couch and went into the kitchen area. As i looked around his living room i noticed a few things, 1( he was very organized. 2( he had no, and i do mean that, no pictures of his family. A few paintings but no pictures. 3( he was coming back with a tray of fruit, chocolate covered strawberries to be exact. He sat down next to me, and pick up a strawberry. I did the same. 

" where are all of your family pictures?" I asked. I saw him wince at the mention of his family

" oh im sorry its none of my busness i was just curious, you dont have to tell me"

                EDDWARD 

        My family huh? Well he has to know some time.......Might as well tell him. 

" no no i should tell you any ways, if we're gonna do this" I began my tragic story

                (((STORY TIME!!!!!!)))

        Edd didnt have parents, his real ones had abandoned him. He was found in an alley outside of an old motel. Edd was then put in foster care, being sent from family to family , never finding his permanent home. He was abused by the foster caretakers, and by the time he was thirteen he had taken to cutting. He was taken to a nice house in the cul-de-sac he now resides in. The social worker put him the local school when he was twelve (aprox. 6th grade). Edd made friends with Ed and Eddy, only because of his smarts. They needed brains with their bulk, tho he slowly became close to the boys. The trio became real friends, they were the only kids Edd really trusted. 7th grade began (That year kevin moves to the cul-de-sac) and Edd wanted to stick up for himself for once! He started to learn how to fight, became stronger, and fought for himself. After he was well trained in fighting, he changed his look. Edd wanted to be intimidating, powerful. He traded his shorts for skinny jeans, his shoes for combat boots, his tops for black tees and tank tops, added a dark leather jacket. He finally felt okay. He could make it. He went through his years in a house, void of all memories. His social worker stopped by every two weeks with groceries and 150 cash. Thats how it was until 2 months ago, when he turned 16 he went before a court. Became an emancipated miner so now he lives on his own.

                ((here ya go, dont hate me pls. It sucks but i like writing......sorry))