Richie

I am sitting in the corner of a bar on my own, enjoying watching open mic night. A guy would come and try flirting with me, but I was not interested. So I came out just for a couple of drinks and the show. A few of the singers were good, and some were just plain awful.

"Hey, hun, this is for you" The bartender comes up to you with a drink in her hand.

"I didn't order it, though" She looks over her shoulder towards the end of the bar where a guy sits wearing a fedora hat that's sat too low that you couldn't see his face. So all I see is a grin and a small flick of his hand.

"Just take it, please; otherwise, he's just gonna keep sending me back and forth till you accept it," she says with an exasperated expression.

"Ok, Thanks, Carla" she nods and walks off.

I look back at the bar, but the guy has disappeared; I catch Carla's eye and nod my head in the direction of where the guy was sitting, and she just shrugged her shoulders and continued with her job. Then, the announcer came back on and introduced the new singer.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, next to play for you, Richie."

I look up from my drink and see that it's the guy from the bar; he's sat on a stool with an acoustic guitar strapped onto his body. His hat is still low on his face, so I still can't see his face. He began strumming the guitar, and I watched his fingers dancing across the strings, totally mesmerised, till he started singing. His voice was deep, gravelly and held so much soul; he hit each note in his way. The longer he was playing; the wetter my knickers were getting, his voice shooting currents straight to my clit, and imagining those fingers playing me.

You felt someone staring at you, and you looked up from his guitar and noticed he was staring at you, his gaze so intense you felt like he was staring into the depths of your soul. Every word is sung like a hidden promise between you. You shuffle on your seat uncomfortably from the throbbing between your legs and the intensity of his eyes; he notices the ghost of a smirk graces his lips before it's gone again. He sang a few more songs, and as he sang, everyone never broke eye contact with you. Finally, he finishes his set and walks off stage with his guitar.

You needed another drink quickly; you got up from your table and walked towards the bar. You are standing at the bar waiting to be attended to when you feel someone come up behind you, they don't touch you, but you can feel their breath fanning down your neck, causing a shiver to run through your body, you cross your legs over each other seeking out some friction.

"I know what you're doing, and it's not working, is it?" he whispers.

I ignore him and try to catch Carla's attention so I can sit down again and hide in my little corner. Carla finally gets to me, and I order, pay, and as I turn to go back to my table, our eyes meet, and his eyes are just as intense as they were on stage. I move around him, and as I do, my breasts rub against his body, the feeling shooting straight through me; I lower my head and move past him as quickly as I can. I sit back at my table and take a long drink.

The throbbing in my pussy is so uncomfortable and becoming unbearable that I get up from the table and walk across to the loo's; as I close the door, it gets pushed open. Richie strolls through the doorway and closes and locks the door. He stands in front of me and stares deep into my eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Why did you ignore me out there and Don't cuss?"

"I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't want to respond, and I can cuss if I wanna."

"I was watching you while I was playing; I saw how your body responded to my voice" he was like a predator going in for the kill. He backed me up against the sink vanity, his hands on either side of me. His lips were so close to mine that I could almost taste the whiskey he drank.

"What you think your so special that you can turn me on just by singing? Thinking highly of yourself there, Darlin,"

"Oh, I know I can; I bet right now your panties are soaking wet, your clit feels like it's gonna explode if you don't get some friction on it soon." he moves one and runs a finger up your leg, stopping at the hem of your denim skirt. You let out a moan, and he smirks.

"Why are you bugging me? There are plenty of women out there who would drop their panties for you instantly."

"I'm not interested in them; their easy game. If I see something I like, I go for it. I saw you sitting on your own, turning away every guy who came near you. "

"So I'm a challenge then, something to stroke your ego, if, in the end, if I shag you. "

"No, at first I will admit I thought along those lines...." you kiss him to shut him up. He's stunned at first, not expecting you to pounce on him. He clicks on to what's happening and kisses you back.

You slide back to sit on the vanity and hook your leg around his waist. He slides one hand between your bodies and starts rubbing your clit.

"I knew you would be wet, but baby, your dripping" he slides two fingers into you and curls them up, hitting your g-spot, your body writhing and grinding against his hand. You close your eyes, enjoying the feelings coursing through your body. 

You are getting close to your high when he pulls out his fingers, bringing them up to his mouth, slowly suckling on his fingers. "MMMMMMMMMM", you taste divine Darlin", he pushes you back and lifts your legs in the air. Your skirt rolls up around your waist, pulls your undies over your legs, and stuffs them in his pocket. He gets on his knees and pulls you forward to the edge of the vanity.

He dips his head down between your legs with a felt tongue; he swipes it upwards from your entrance to your clit, your body jerks, and he wraps his arms around your thighs and holds your hips so you cant move. His tongue is like heaven against your throbbing clit; he begins lightly sucking it and gently nibbling on it. Finally, he moves one of his arms from your legs and inserts his middle finger back into your greedy pussy, curling it into your sweet spot. 

The pressure is building; the electricity is coursing through your veins, you begin to close your eyes. 

"Keep them open, Darlin; I wanna see your eyes when your cum over my face" the vibrations through his lips as he spoke and the constant assault on your g-spot had you so close. 

His face against your needy hole, his tongue swiping through your folds, tasting you, sucking on your clit, and one tiny little nibble drove you over the edge. You ground your pussy into his face making you squirt all over him as you rode out your high. He laps every drop possible.

You finally come back again, and he's still watching you, "Wow, that was amazing, thank you" you stand up and fix your skirt. 

You start walking out of the toilet when he clears his throat, you turn around, and he's stood there with your knickers hanging off of one finger.

"You forgot something beautiful," he said, smirking at you.

"Nah ah honey, you keep them." You turn and unlock the door, walk out into the bar, stop at your table, finish your drink, head out of the pub, walk around the back to the car park, and stand by your car.

"Thought I'd see you out here", that voice came out of the darkness.

"Shut up and kiss me, baby," You say back to him as he scoops you up into his arms and crushes his lips against yours, pushing your back into the car.

"Let's go, home sweetheart; I need to get my cock in you so bad. That little show of walking out with no undies will not go unpunished." 

You jump in the passenger seat as Richie rounds the car to jump in the driver's side. Your excitement grows at what is promised when you get your man home again.