Naughty Naughty

"Damn it, Jon, I have nothing to wear to this party!" I complained for the tenth time while throwing clothes out of my wardrobe.

"Baby, you look amazing in anything," he said while wrapping his arms around me.

"No, I don't; there will be beautiful women and models; I look hideous in everything."

"No, you do not. I don't care what every other woman is wearing or looking like. The only woman who caught my eye was you."

I walked out of the room into the bathroom with a huff and could feel the frustration and tension building in my body, and I turned on the shower hoping it would take my mind off of the party for a few minutes. I took off my robe, placed it on the hook, and stepped into the hot, steamy shower. Feeling the hot water cascade down my body easing the tension in my muscles, I jumped when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Let me help you relax, Darlin", he whispered into my ear.

"Babe, we don't have time for relaxing", I tried to argue, but it was pointless as he started sucking on my ear and his hands gliding up and down my wet body.

His hands came up and massaged my breasts, tweaking and rolling my nipples between his fingers. He continued kissing and nibbling on my neck, sending hot tingles down my spine to my core, which was getting wetter and not by the shower. With one hand caressing my breast, the other hand slid down my body slowly. His finger grazed over my clit, sending jolts of electricity coursing through my body.

My head rolled back onto his shoulder; I was panting, trying to get my breath in check, but the feelings coursing through my body were obliterating my senses. He slid two of his fingers inside me and started finger fucking me while rubbing my clit with the heel of his hand. He kept kissing and suckling on my neck and ear, and my legs were close to collapsing from under me. He thrust his fingers in faster, bringing me closer to my release; my body was quivering in his arms as a familiar feeling started pooling in my lower abdomen. My eyes closed as he brought me over the edge, my body shaking in his arms as he held on to me; I rode his fingers harder as I came down from the body-shattering orgasm.

He switched off the shower and jumped out, wrapping himself in a towel and bringing one to me as I was getting out of the shower; he wrapped the towel around me and brought me in for a hug. I looked up to see him with a satisfied grin gracing his features.

"What you smiling at?"

" Can't I smile because you make me happy, baby?"

"Hmmm, I suppose, but I know your planning something. I can see it in your eyes."

"Don't know what you're talking about, Darlin?" He said with a cheeky wink and kissed me on the cheek before he walked out of the bathroom to get ready.

I walked into our bedroom to hopefully find inspiration on what to wear; I walked into my closet, and hanging up on the door was a gorgeous red silk dress that had a split up the side and plunging neckline. Once I had done my makeup and curled my long red hair, I slipped into the dress and paired it with silver strappy shoes and jewellery.

Once I was happy with how I looked, I took a deep breath preparing myself to go out. But instead, I heard Jon shouting that our ride was waiting. I walked to the top of the stairs and made my way down, and I saw Jon standing with his back facing me. As I made my way down, he turned around when he heard me getting closer and looked up as he saw me; I heard his breath catch in his throat.

"Thank you for this beautiful dress, babe; you're racking up some major brownie points," I said before I kissed his cheek.

"Fuck, you in that dress will be the death of me tonight. How about I take you back upstairs and slowly get you out of it" he said as he kissed my ear and rubbed his hard cock against my ass.

"Nope, not happening", I giggled as I managed to get out of his arms and made a beeline for the door.

Thankfully, some of our friends were there in the limo to the party, so Jon had to keep his teasing to himself. We finally got there, and the party was on a rooftop bar. It was covered in fairy lights and looked so magical. We mingled with a few people and enjoyed our night dancing with friends and having a few drinks.

As I was heading back to the party from the Ladies' room, I was pulled to my left and into a dark room. As I was about to scream bloody murder, a hand came over my mouth.

"Shhhhhh, don't make a noise", a voice whispered in the dark before lips came crashing down on mine, and hands started roaming up and down my curves.

"Jon, what are you doing?" I panted as I broke the kiss.

" I'm so hard for you, and you are driving me crazy in that dress, baby. I need you" he ground his hard cock into my inner thigh.

With the moonlight shining through the window, I could see his face was close to mine. I could smell the spicy aroma from the whiskey he had been drinking; the intoxicating dark woody smell of his aftershave was driving me crazy and hornier. He placed both hands on either side of my face. I felt the anticipation building deep within me. As his lips touched mine and our bodies pressed together, all thoughts I had disappeared; he sucked my lower lip into his mouth and softly bit on it. He slid his tongue into my mouth and deepened the kiss.

As we were kissing, I barely noticed we were moving till my back hit the wall behind me; he removed his hands from my face and pushed it down over my shoulders where he slid the straps of my dress down my arms, sending tingles up and down my arms. Leaving my dress to pool around my waist, Cupping and massaging both my breasts, taking my already taut hard nipple between his fingers, Jon broke our kiss and dipped his head and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on, causing me to moan and making me wetter. I reached down and undid his trousers, releasing his hard throbbing cock; I ran my finger up underneath his cock to the tip. I felt his body shudder under my touch.

"Enough teasing, baby; I need to feel you around my cock before exploding."

"You naughty minx, not wearing any underwear", he whispered.

Jon slid his hands down my body with both hands cupping my ass, he picked up, and I wrapped both legs around his waist. I felt him press against my entrance then he slipped in. I gasped as he entered me, giving me a second to adjust before he started thrusting in and out of me.

"Harder, baby, give me all you got", I moaned.
He slid out of me and gently placed me back on the floor on my feet before he spun me around and bent me over the nearest table.
Jon found the slit in my dress and pushed it around, so my ass was on full display to him in the moonlight. He rubbed his cock up and down my slit before ramming his cock back into me; his cock felt good as he thrust into me harder and deeper. I had to bite down my fingers to stop me from moaning so loud. He wound his hand through my hair and pulled me up towards his front, whispering dirty things into my ear.
"I'm so fucking close, Jon!"
He slid his hand up around my neck started squeezing it, not enough to choke me.
"Cum for me, let me feel you milk my cock, you dirty bitch"
I felt my orgasm rip through my body, screaming out as the pleasure exploded in me. As I was coming back to my body, I felt Jon release himself in me, slowly riding out his orgasm high.
"Wow, that was fucking hot; I don't think I can walk just yet", he managed to breathe out.
As he gently slid out of me, I could feel his cum begin to run down my leg.

"Just as well, I had some tissues in my bag." We both laughed as I managed to clean myself up.

 "Think we should head back to the party now; we've been gone a while," he said, smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

"You head back. I'm going to pop back to the ladies and freshen up a tad."

After I made my way back to the party, I found Jon out on the terrace chatting with a few of his friends there, and he waved me over to join them. I was standing next to him; he had his arm around me, I looked at him, and he still had that goofy smile that he had when we were leaving that room.

"Our ride will be here soon, doll, oh and it's just us going home", he whispered. I smiled back at him and rested my head on his shoulder as he finished chatting to his friends. 

Once we got in the limo on the way home, there was a lot of teasing and dirty thoughts exchanged, we got home about half an hour later, and the night continued into the wee hours of the morning.