I'm going down slowly

You sit at your desk looking at the clock; it's nearly time for your next appointment of the day, except this one isn't in your diary. Everyone in the office has gone for lunch, so the office should be empty. 

*Knock, knock*

"Come in", you shout through the door, the door opens, and he steps through.

"Close the door now" He closes the door and walks over to your desk; he stands on the other side with his hands folded over his chest, eyes blazing through you. 

You sit back in your chair and look him up and down; you push your chair back from the desk enough so that when your open your legs, he can see you have no knickers on, and your pussy is slick and waiting for his attention. His tongue darts out, slowly licking his lips; you cross your legs and around the chair to face the side.

"All fours and crawl to me," you say, not looking at him. "Yes, Miss", he replies. 

Out of the corner of your eye, you see him get down on his knees and crawl his way around the desk, he gets to the corner next to him, and you put your foot against his shoulder to stop him from getting closer. 

He takes your foot in his hand and kisses up to your ankle, his hands delicately tracing their way along your stocking-clad legs to the lacy part at the top. He stopped and began massaging your thighs as his soft lips lay kisses up your legs to where his hand was; he moved over and did the same to the other leg. Slowly he parts your legs and moves closer to your body; his fingers trail up to your aching wet pussy.

He pulls you forward t the edge of the chair by your hips; he dips his head down and flicks his tongue out, exploring your wet pussy. He traces your lips, deliberately avoiding your clit. His tongue is dancing circles over your lips and clit, and he gently starts sucking down on your clit; he slides in one finger, curling it up against your g-spot.

"Oh, fuck Jon", you moan out.

*Knock Knock*

He looks up at you "tell them to come in".

"No, not while you're eating me out."

"Tell them to come in now or no more of this". Jon ordered as he swiped his tongue over my clit.

"I'm in charge here."

"No, sweetie, you are not," he says as he pumps his finger into your fast, making you slide back up against the chair. His voice was getting darker and more dominant.

*KNOCK KNOCK* the knocking gets louder.

"Cori, I know you're in there. Can I come in, please?"

"Yeah, come in."

The door opens, and your secretary walks in; as she does, he goes back to eating your wet throbbing cunt. Then, he slides in another finger, making you gasp out loud.

"You ok, Cori?"

"Yes, Chloe just got a little cramp in my leg, that's all. What can I do for you? I thought you were at lunch."

"Do you have the Robertson file? Yeah, I'm just going in a minute; I wanted to get the files ready for this afternoon."

"Yes, I do, not finished with it yet; I'll drop it on your desk once I'm finished. 

"OH GOD"

"You are sure you're, ok?"

YES, Chloe, I will buzz you when I'm doooone" 

She nods and looks at you funnily; she turns and walks out the door. Jon looks up at you and grins; he pulls a vibrator out of your drawer and sticks it on your clit as he pumps his fingers in and out of you.

"Fuck, I'm so cloooooooooose" as you come, he removes his fingers and proceeds to tongue fuck you, licking up you're cum as it gushes out of you.

He stands up and pulls you out of the chair; he pulls your skirt up around your waist and rips open your blouse, popping all the buttons out. Then, tearing the blouse off your body, he drops it to the Floor; he unclasps your bra, following your blouse on the Floor.

"I want you bent over that desk right now, feet apart," he growls in your ear as he nips your ear lobe with his teeth.

You bend over the desk, your tits swinging free. You feel his warm body come up behind you. His big hands massage your ass cheeks, followed by a hard stinging sensation as he spanks you.

"Aaaahhhh, fucker", you gasp through gritted teeth.

"Ah lovely, any more of that foul mouth, and you will get punished".

Jon takes his cock and strokes it slowly, revelling in the sight of you bent over your desk; he rubs the head of his cock slowly through your moist folds; you let out a moan as he teases your entrance with the head of his cock. Slowly he pushes into you, filling you up; he pulls back out and slams back into you hard. Finally, he pulls out and hits back into you a few times more; you bite your lip, trying to suppress the moans.

He reaches up to your back and grabs your ponytail, and pulls you up, so your back is against his chest as he rams himself deeper into you. He bites on your shoulder, still thrusting up into you hard; your head rolls back onto his shoulder, he kisses your cheek and turn your head, and you catch his lips; it is a heated kiss, tongue's duelling for dominance.

He releases his hold on your ponytail and bends you over the desk again, slamming into you a few more times before he pulls out and wants you to get down on your knees. You do this slowly, teasing him, running your nails up and down his thighs, and watching his cock bounce up and down every time you get close. Next, you take his cock in your hand and slowly run your tongue up the shaft while looking him in the eyes; when you get to this tip, you swirl your tongue around it.

"Fuck Darlin, you're killing me here", he growls at you.

"MMM-hmm, you hum against the tip of his cock.

You slip the tip past your lips, still swirling your tongue around it; you slide down his shaft at an agonisingly slow pace, you hollow out your cheeks and begin sucking and blowing his brains. You hollow out your cheeks and open your throat, letting him slide down further; you hold him there for a few seconds and then ease him back out. You continue doing this till he can't take it anymore and regains control; he grabs your ponytail and begins thrusting in and out of your mouth; knowing what drives him wild, you start humming a tune, the vibrations hitting his sensitive tip. Finally, he pulls out of your mouth.

"Get on the desk now."

You jump up off the floor and lay back on your desk, he spreads your legs, and in one quick thrust, he's fully seated in you and begins fucking you hard. Your desk is rocking from the force of his thrusts. His body stiffens as he comes undone; he pulls out of your slowly and sits back down, panting.
You pull yourself back up into a sitting position, pick up your clothes and start getting dressed again. Thankfully you keep a spare blouse in the office and fix your hair. You tidy your desk and begin arranging paperwork back into place; Jon stands and redresses himself and then goes into the bathroom attached to your office.

Another knock comes at the main door; you make sure everything is in place.

"Come in,"
"Just letting you know you have a meeting in 10 minutes in the board room."

"Thank you, Chloe, and I'll drop that file on my way out. Can you make sure the meeting room has been set up and the coffees ready, please"

She nods her head and takes her to leave the office and closes the door; Jon walks out of the bathroom with a grin.

"What you smiling at?"

"Just wondering if she heard anything?"

"Oh, I'm probably gonna bet on it."

"It should be safe to leave now; I'll see in the meeting."

"Yes, you will."

You kiss him before slapping his ass and shooing him out the door.

The end