Runaway Part 2

Again, my hands grazed his bulging cock straining against his jeans; he let out a loud groan and said into my ear, "Guess who, Mi Amore."

"JON, you had me so scared", I screamed.

"Nah, ah no names tonight, now keep quiet while we work on your fantasy!" he breathed into my ear, making me shiver in delight.

He unties one of my hands, telling me to bring both of them above my head; I do as commanded as he leads me towards the stairs' railings. He ties my arms above my head to the bar. Then he proceeds to blindfold me again, I try to speak, but he crashes those soft lips against mine. This time I don't fight the kiss. His tongue traced along my lips, and I part them to deepen the kiss. His tongue dipping in my mouth sends electric shock waves through my entire body. He worked his way down my neck again, kissing and sucking his way down with odd nip here and there.

All I could do was moan against him, and because I couldn't touch him, I tried grinding my hips on him, but he would bite the area he was working and another:

"Nah ah"

Not happy with my t-shirt in his way of my body, he ripped it open, giving him full access to my breasts; he picked up one in his hands, kissing it and taking my hard nipple between his lips, he sucked on it slowly, scraping his teeth up while looking me in the eye. Once he was satisfied one breast had the complete workup, he moved on to the other one. Next, he kissed his way down my stomach to where my shorts were. He slid them down, going back to where he kissed last; he continued on his way down.

The following command was "spread", he growled up towards me. I did as commanded.

He slid his hands up my thighs and placed small kisses here and there. Finally, he slid one finger between my folds; my body jerked at his touch.

"Oh, so wet for me, you're a naughty girl", his lust-filled response.

He slid his fingers inside me, rolling them on my g-spot as he flicked his tongue over my clit. I was a mewling mess.

"OH, HOLY FUCK I'M SO......." I screamed out. 

He stopped and undid his jeans, letting them fall to the floor. He grabs my thighs, wraps them around his waist, and slams his rock-hard cock right into me. Thrusting so hard into me. I could feel the pools of fire beginning to burn through my body again, and this time there was no stopping it.

"That's it cum for me", he grunted between thrusts.

I released around him at his command, and I could feel him fill me up as we rode out our waves of pleasure.

He untied my hands and took off my blindfold, getting our breaths back. Then, as I tried to slip my legs from his waist, he stopped me:

"Nope, I'm carrying you upstairs after that. I think I owe it to you." he laughed.

"Oh, Mr Bon Jovi, after scaring the shit out of me you owe me a more than 1 orgasm!" i retorted, giggling to myself.

As we lay in bed i had to admit that being tied and up blindfolded and totally at his mercy was one of the best experiences we have had. 

It didn't take long for round 2 to start.