Chapter 23:Its A Wrap

|Kayla POV|

I was sitting on my bed filling out papers.One was a child support paper and the other was papers for the case.I heard the doorbell ring so I ran downstairs to answer it.I seen chris and I almost cried.Thinking of everything he told me last week.I looked at him trying not to cry but it was hard.

"Here" he said putting Malaysia carseat by the couch

I felt a tear drop but I wiped it as fast as i could.

He looked me up and down before shaking his head.

".." I couldn't say anything

---

"I'm aware..I don't wanna sue him" I said shaking my head "I never said that I said 'Pressing Charges'" I said

"Same thing" The attorney said.

"Suing is when you want all they money,I wanna press charges which is a 1,000 dollar fee and a write up and sometimes it's not a fee there's just certain things he has to complete" I shrugged "he would kill me if I sued him"

"I'm writing sue"

"Finna get me killed" I mumbles lowly

Two more days until the actual case and today chris was dropping the baby off.

--

|Chris POV|

I was at Kayla driveway waiting for her.She finally pulled up.I was beyond livid.I got out the car and pulled out the carseat.

"Oh uh." She scratched her neck. "Hi."

"Save the small talk." I said walking to the doorstep. "Open the door I ain't got the keys."

She walked over and opened the door.She walked straight upstairs.

I took the baby out her carseat and walked upstairs and sat her in her crib as she slept.I walked in Kayla room and shut the door.

"Child support? Really Kayla." I shouted

"I didn't wanna do it!,I didn't want to." She yelled

"You ungrateful as hoe,man I'm taking my child back with her STABLE parent cause your incapable of Caring for a child."

At this point tears were already welled in her eyes."I didn't wanna do this! I didn't wanna do any of this! My lawyer told me to because she didn't like you so she keeps making me do all this stuff...you know I'm easily influenced."

And she was right."what's your lawyer name?"

"Umm." She said trying to think of her name.She finally snapped."Angela Davis"

I frowned,I fucking hate her.We dated for awhile but then I broke up with her,reason why she wants to get me in jail.

"I'll handle that." I nodded my head.

"Is there something I need to know about?" Kayla asked

"I cheated on your with her,no biggie she just jealous." I said "she want the dick so ill be nice and give it to her loose pussy ass."

She frowned."you betta be talking even wise."

"Listen I'll record her saying how she'll fuck me to make you loose the case." I shrugged "simple stuff"

----

|Kayla POV|

It was court day.Chris had already cut and screwed the footage,we were just prepared to get her ass fired and possibly put it jail.Malaysia was with Nia.

"You ready ms.bratson?." Ms.David said clearing her throat and fixing her top.

"I'm ready alright." I faintly smiled.

"Remember use anything you can against him.." Ms.Davis said."no holding back"

I nodded.Everything she said was sent in one ear and left out the other.I didn't care about what she has to say,I wanna kick her ass.

"Ok let's go." Ms.David said putting on her serious face walking outside.

I laughed to myself because this fake act she was putting up was hilarious.

I walked in the room and seen a crowd full of people.Some from mine on the left and on the right chris family.I seen nia and Malaysia.I turned my head and seen chris looking at me smiling a bit.I seen ms.brown shoot me an angry glare.

"Don't mind her." Chris mouthed

I smiled walking to my seat and sitting down.

----

"Did he hit your?." The judge asked.

I looked at Chris and he nodded it.

"Yeah he did,but I liked it." I shrugged "sexually appealing ..he hit me in a sexual way like I asked him,I told him hit it from the back and be agressive,,he only followed my orders"

Ms.Davis looked at me shockily.She wanted me to loose but then again wants me to win.

"Chris did nothing wrong,he only does what I ask..we live together" I chuckled."I ride him every night..but I'm not the only person riding him.

I looked at 'Angela Davis'."right ms.davis"

The crowd and judge gasped.

"Aww she thinks I'm dumb,she planned this thing out so Chris can get locked up because he dumped her cause he didn't wanna break my heart and oh" I pulled out my phone and handed it to the judge."she fucked & drugged Chris so that he wouldn't come and I would automatically win..I didn't want that shoot I didn't want any of this but she pushed me to it and everyone knows I'm easily influenced."

"Your honor we just wanna go home and be the family we are." He smiles looking at me.

I blushed looking at him.

"Ms.Davis your lawyer licenses are expired and you have been accorded to a cell." The judge said slamming the nozzle.

I smiled and ran off the stands and hugged Chris.He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Nobody else will ever come between us..NOBODY" he repeated

"I hear you baby I hear you..man I love you" I smiled

"I love you too baby" he smiled taking Malaysia out nia's hand.

"One big happy family." I smiled

"Forever."

...🎊🎉The End🎊🎉...

Sequel Coming Soon😌.?