Chapter 5:Sucidal Love

Quick announcement.The girl above is Kayla.Lola Monroe is kayla💕.

|Kayla POV|

I layed in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about what Chris said earlier today.I just couldn't take it in.Im just not gonna talk to him for a while because I need to clear my mind of all the things I've been through enough and to think the one who stood by my side just knocked me down is heartbreaking.I don't know what to do.I wanna cry but I know crying isn't gonna help.Im just gonna stay to myself.I heard my phone ringing so I answered it.

"Hey Kayla" nia said

"Hey" I mumbled

"You still mad?" She asked

"Yea" I sighed

"Maybe if you stop letting that nigga run over you" she complained "I as your friend refuse to sit here everyday and listen to you cry over him"

"It's not like that,I know he's married and I don't wanna do this forever but I'll do it as long as I have to" I said

"Whatever,you don't have my blessing in this"she said "I'm sure your momma aint approve of this"

And she's right.My momma told me from the start this wasn't gonna work out because he's a married man so he doesn't care about my feelings because he isn't my man.

"Whatever" I mumbled "I gotta go"

"Ok bye" she sighed

"Bye" I said hanging up and placing my phone if the dresser.

I heard some foot steps coming toward the door and I seen Chris walk through the door.

"Kayla" Chris said walking in with his hands deep in his pockets.

"What" I mumbled rolling over so my back faced him

"I'm sorry" he said climbing in bed with me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I simply removed them and raised up

"Kayla talk to me" he said

"What do you want me to say Christopher" I said "you want me to say it's ok?well it's not " I said grabbing my phone

"Kayla I'm trying to talk to you" he yelled

"I would appreciate if you leave"I muttered walking to the bathroom

"Kayla I'm trying to talk yo ass!" He yelled

"I don't wanna talk to you Chris!" I yelled "just leave me alone since I'm a hoe let me hoe" I said slamming and locking he bathroom door.

I just couldn't do it anymore I fell to the floor and broke down crying.I just wanna be free from everything that's happened.I looked up and I seen a tie .I got a pen and wrote on the napkin.

|Chris POV|

Kayla had been in the bathroom for 5 minutes and I haven't heard not one peep from her.I heard cries and then it stopped.

"Kayla" I said

I got no reply

"Kayla!" I yelled and nothing I took a deep breath and kicked the door down only to so her neck tied to a rope with her body hanging down.

"Kayla no" I yelled untying her and shaking her "Kayla wake up" I screamed over and over "wake up"

"What's wrong" I heard veto say.I forgot I bought him with me

"Call 911" I yelled

"Fuck!" He said grabbing Kayla phone and calling "we need a ambulance quick...,it's a case if suicide.....ard" he said hanging up

"What they say" I said picking her up

"They ambulance is far from here" he replied

"How far is the hospital" I asked

"10 minutes" he said

"Let's go" I said running downstairs.

----

"Traffic fuck!" I yelled looking down at her body

"Damn!" Veto said

I opened the door and started running straight down the bridge.

{yah know how The roc did in game plan with Payton that's what he doing😌}

I dodged cars left and right running and I started to see the hospital I ran faster until I reached the doors and ran in.

"I need help" I said "this is a case of suicide"

"Help" the nurse shouted as a group of people came and took her out my hands.

I started walking with them.

"Who is she to you" the nurse said as she stopped me

"M-" I stopped and took a deep breath "my girlfriend"

"Go ahead" the nurse said

•••••••

|Dashayla🔥|