Chapter 8:Abortion

|Kayla POV|

Me pregnant,....That's so hard to believe.Never in a million years did I imagine myself pregnant by Chris Brown....I don't know how he's gonna take it at all.I know we're not together but I wanna be.Im not trying to have this baby to trap him and force him to stay but I'm hoping it'll make him stay.

"Why the doctors tellin me congrats and good luck" he said sitting down

"Umm....I don't know" I said "I guess because I woke up"

"Oh" he said "you know I'm happy to see you awake and alive"

I smiled "I'm happy to see you period Chris"

"You know you can come home tomorrow depending on how you doing" he said

"Oh" I mumbled

That's when I'll tell him over dinner.Hopefully I'm feeling well enough to go out tomorrow

"I feel good now" I said

"I'll see what the doctors say about it" he said getting up and walking out.

I really wish I had my phone to be honest.I have a lot of calls I need to make.I need to call nia and let her know I'm up and then I have to call my father.Me and my father never really talk.My mom and dad divorced due to the difference they had.

"Kayla" he said

"Hmm" I looked up

"You can come home today but you have to take your medicine every 2 hours" he smiled

"Ok" I nodded

•••

I sat down on the couch after going out to dinner with Chris.Im gonna tell him now

"Chris" I mumbled

"What" he said

"We need to talk"I said

"About?" He said

"You wanna sit down" I asked

"Nah I'm fine" he said

"Ok" I took a deep breath "I'm pregnant"

He froze "pregnant" he said

"Yes" I Said

"How the hell you get pregnant" he yelled

"Obviously you ain't wear a condom" I said

"You ain't keeping that shit" he said

"Yes the hell I am!" I snapped "it's my choice not yours"

"The answer is final" he said "if you keep that baby,then this is the last time you'll see me"

I can't believe he's making me choose

A tear slipped

"Why do I have to choose" I cried "why can't I have both!all I want is to be loved and I can't even"

"Kayla I been showing you love since we been fucking" he said "I don't care you getting a abortion so get ready"

I got up and ran up the stairs even though it hurt I still managed to do so.

I can't fucking believe he's making me get a abortion.I know he has a reputation to maintain but still.I guess this whole baby plan I made up is going to waste.

------

•••••••••

|Dashayla🔥|