Chapter 12:Nobodys Business

|Kayla POV|
I hit 7 months yesterday.My stomach is getting bigger by the day.Me and Chris found out what we're having.We having a girl! I'm about it have a little Kayla running around.I just came back from a welcoming party.We were welcoming Chris friend Lauren back from staying with her sister Gloria.
"Kayla Bratson" Chris snapped

I jumped and turned my head
"Huh"
"Your brothers on the phone" he said handing me my cell phone.

I sighed and took it out his hand and walked up the stairs.Honestly me and my brother Quan don't have the best relationship but we don't hate each other either.I think he was jealous because when daddy died all the attention was shifted to me.

"Hello" I said into the phone sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey Kayla" I heard him smile through the phone

There was and pause until I broke it

"Look Quan cut the bullshit" I spat "we haven't spoken it a long time,and now suddenly you wanna call me and try to talk to me like everything's cool when it's not!"

"You will not disrespect me like I am nobody!" He yelled "I earned my living the same way you earned yours,you always think about yourself,nobody called you to diss you or fight but that's obviously the reason you took the phone from your boyfriend wait let me stop HE'S A MARRIED FUCKIN MAN"

"You shut the hell up" I spat "they divorced awhile back so mind your fucking business"
"Kayla cut the shit" he snapped "you know they didn't divorce they still fuck! They were caught going in and coming out of the Marriott Hotel 2 days ago so that shows how much you actually know"

"You listen to me Quan and you listen good" I growled "don't you ever in your fucking life call me for some bullshit like this! Me and Chris relationship is nobody's business,we don't date so he can do whatever the fuck he want....you mind your got damn business stop adding your 2 fuckin cents because I don't need it...get the fuck off my line!"

I hung up the phone and threw it.

Quan erks my nerves badly.He always buddin in.He disgust me

"Kayla...you wanna go out to the mall and go baby shopping for the big things?" Chris asked

I shot him a quick smile

"Of course" I smiled
--------
|Chris POV|
"Come on" I said as I grabbed Kayla hand helping her out the car.

"Chris Brown is this your new girlfriend" reporters asked

"Yo get the fuck out of my face" I growled while walking down the street with Kayla.

"Wow Chris your bounce back quick" tmz reporter said "oh and she's pregnant"

I was starting to get angry and i turned around but before I could say anything Kayla talked

"I would appreciate if you get the fuck outta our faces" she snapped "pregnant or not I will still beat your ass! Go get a fucking life and get one quick,get the fuck before i drop my shit and fuck somebody up"

They took a quick picture since Kayla was cooled down and walked off
"Annoying asses" she mumbled and started walking again

"Damn Kayla you snapped" I laughed

"It's not they business whether I'm pregnant or how fast you bounced back they need to mind they business" she said walking in the mall "it's nobody business me and yours"

"Damn right" I spoke but I started busting out laughing again holding my stomach and bending over

"I'm not about to sit here and get laughed at" she said walking off
"Come back baby" I said laughing catching up to her
------
Kayla went off😂

Chris just sat there and laughed.

Poor Paparazzi💀

That picture in the mm is Kayla stomach currently,the people mean nothing😭.Well she went to a welcoming party and they took pictures.
|Dashayla🔥|