Chapter 18:Christmas Delivery Pt.1

|Kayla POV|

I was sitting there wrapping a couple of presents I had gotten for a few friends.I was trying to stay in the house and not move around much because I've been having major headaches and back pains.I haven't talked the baby names over with Chris yet because I figured he should be happy that she get his last name and he should just deal with it.I heard the door open downstairs and I just figured it was Nia.When the bedroom door opened I seen it was Chris.

"Look who the devil decided to bring in" I mumbled putting down the wrapping paper.

"Listen Kayla we haven't talked since thanksgiving and I know your mad a-"

"Chris I told you I don't wanna be bothered with you so why are you standing in my doorway" I asked

"Because I don't want you to be mad at me Kayla...we've been through to much for you to stop fighting to be with me now"

"I'm tired of trying Chris...at this point I don't even wanna be with you all honesty" I said shaking my head.

He walked over to me and sat next to me in the bed.

"Kayla....I know I messed up big time....this whole year it's been me" he stated

I believe I know that.This whole time it's been him.

"I know" I said

He looked over and kissed me.I didn't wanna like reject his kiss because I do still have feelings for him.I kisses back then pulled away.

"But I'm glad you came because we have to settle on baby names" I smiled

"What you Thinkin bout" he said

"Either the initials C.M.B or K.A.L.M."

My initials are K.A.L.M...Kayla Anasia-Lorielle Monroe.

"...that's hard.."

"It's really not because I like CMB or MCB" I shrugged

"Oh good because I didn't wanna sound cocky and say mine" he laughed

"I got a couple names chosen so I just need your thoughts"

"Surprise me" he smiled

"I'll surprise you on the day she's born" I smiled

"Ok" he said

----

It's Christmas Eve bitches! I'm so excited.

"Chris guess what!" I screamed

"What?" He mumbled

"It's Christmas Eve" I yelled

"Kayla you've been saying this for the longest just stop it" he said in irritation.

"Because I can't believe it I mean it was just thanksgiving and I was beating Jessie ass and cussing your aunt out" I laughed

"Kayla no lie you beat that bitch ass" he chuckled

"She needed it" I smiled

I don't regret anything I do.Everything happens for a reason so why regret it when you get something good out of it.I don't regret beating Jessie because out of that I got more confidence and I got my hard spot back.But forreal my back was hurting badly and so was my head.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said getting off the bed and stopping.I looked down "Chris...my uh..water broke"

"Stop playing games Kayla this isn't funny"

"This is nothing to play about Chris come see for yourself"

He walked over and seen the wet spot.

-----
I was laying in the hospital bed and I felt bad.I couldn't help but cry because I was in major pain.I was trying to pull it together but I couldn't.Ayanna and Ms.Joyce was comforting me and letting me know everything would be ok but I didn't believe it.

"I wanna go home" I cried "I don't wanna be in pain"

"Can somebody get a nurse so we can get this epidural for her" Ms.Joyce complained

15 minutes past and the epidural finally settled in and it relieved so much pain.I didn't wanna hurt anymore.

"What time is it" I asked

"11:45" Chris replied

Christmas is in 15 minutes you guys I can't believe it.10 minutes past and I was ready to leave.

"Kayla your fully dilated" doctor woo said lifting up my gown "time to push"

Shit.I grabbed Chris hand and I started pushing as hard as I could.

"Come on Kayla you have to get this done" Doctor woo said

I seen the clock say 11:58.So I pushed even harder.....It hit 11:59 and I was pushing as hard as I possibly could.I pushed extra hard and her head came out and the clock read 12:00 as they pulled her out.

"Merry Christmas" I yelled

"How the hell you still have the strength to yell" he laughed

"Chris you know I love Christmas" I smiled "and now our daughter was born on Christmas"

After 30 minutes they finally handed her too me.I straddled her in my arms and kissed her forehead.

"Merry Christmas Malaysia" I smiled

"Malaysia..,I like it" he smiled " Malaysia Amari Brown"

"I like it Chris...it's cute" I smiled

"Thanks" he said

I yawned and closed my eyes.I felt Chris take her out my hands and rock her.

About a hour later we gave her to the nurse and Chris got in bed with me.

"Chris can you believe it"

"Believe what?" He asked

"That it's Christmas" I yelled

"Oh my fucking gosh" he trailed "why"

"I like Christmas" I laughed

"Go to sleep"

"I'm trying I'm trying"

"Get some rest...you need it" he said kissing my forehead.

----------

Let's take this moment and welcome Malaysia Amari Brown into the world🙌.

She was born on Christmas man I wish I was born on Christmas frfr.Cause Christmas would be all about me!😋

I wanna wish you all a merry Christmas.Im wishing every last one of my followers a merry Christmas.I hope everyone gets what they want and eats real good...trust me I am..

Lemme Just Wish A Merry Christmas Too:

-Ayanna
-Desiree
-Nevaeh
-Tiarah

....Oh and go read my new book "Nobody's Perfect".Thanks and I love you all😘.

|Dashayla🔥|