Chapter 4:Nevermind

|Kayla POV|

I was curling my hair for my late night performance.Its been 4 weeks since my moms death and we had her funeral 2 weeks ago.I know I said I was gonna quit after my mom was treated or departed from this world but it's hard.

"Where you going" Chris asked smacking on a chicken wing

"Um....work" I said nervously standing up and grabbing my bag

"As in Electrik Fantasy" he asked

"Yes I am" I replied proudly

"You labeling yourself as a hoe,if you gonna fuck around with me I need to be the only one seeing your body" he shrugged "you really look like a hoe just saying"

My eyes filled with tears I just walked downstairs and sucked it up and left.

|Chris POV|

I didn't mean to insult her I did but she needed the truth and I gave it to her ass raw.I can't keep sugar coating shit.Kayla ain't no fucking baby is she need to hear the truth as much as anybody else out here.

"Wassup veto" I said walking in dapping him and sitting in he spinning chair

"What's been going on" he said sittin next to me

"I think I hurt ma girl Kayla feelings bruh" I said rubbing over my face

"Aww man what you say now?" He asked putting his elbows on the studio desktop

"I called her a Thot" I mumbled

"A what!" He basically yelled

"A Thot" I said sighing

"Nigga you mine as well delete all her shit cause she gotta be done with you ass" he laughed

"haha funny" I mumbled "she not gonna do that I'm Chris brown nigga"

"Your status has nothing to do with real- I mean SIDE CHICKING" he corrected

"Whatever" I mumbled

"Chris you can't keep downgrading this girl like this,she obviously has feelings for you or else she would not have took that shit too hard" h simply said "I think you need to just end hangs with her"

"Nah" I shook my head "she need me,after all this shit she been through I know she need me,but I don't need her" I said "atleast I think"

"Aha,Chris you always think you never know! I thinks it's best to say you love this girl" he smiled

"Love?" I laughed "I barely love Jessie ass,but who I love more probably Kayla because she just sexy"

"No Chris no" he shook his head "with you I just can't,not everything is based on sexiness sometimes it's based on the loyalty and genuine"

I understand what he saying but all that shit ain't going no where.Kayla is not gonna leave me because she can't go a day without me anyways so I have nothing to worry about.

•••••••••••••••••••••

|Dashayla🔥|