Chapter 17:Thanksgiving Worries Pt.2

Jessie in the mm up above👆.

|Chris POV|

I told Kayla cousin Desiree to bring her back here and she did.I just wanna explain this to her once and for all.

"Chris" Jessie smiled "I missed you"

"Get the fuck outta here Jessie,you da' reason I'm in this situation"

"Oh don't blame this on me Chris, I didn't choose to push out case further back"

"I'm pretty sure yo' ass told them to do dat"

"It was my choice to get a divorce too" Jessie said rolling her eyes

"Goodbye Jessie get out my face" I sighed waving her off

"Whatever" Jessie mumble walking away.

I really didn't even care for Jessie at the time.I know I messed up big time and I doubt Kayla ever forgives me for this.I heard the doorbell ring and seen Ayanna get up answer it.It took her awhile to bring Kayla in but somehow she managed.

"I don't wanna be here so let me go" Kayla fussed

"Kayla stop it!" Desiree yelled

"Kayla I just wanna talk" I said picking her up and walking upstairs.

Yes I know Kayla is pregnant but I'm strong so I can pick her big self up.

"Christopher put me down!" She yelled

----

I was sitting here basically pouring my heart out to this girl and she wasn't even listening.I talked to this lil girl cheek the whole time.While I talked to her cheek I realized she has great cheek bones like seriously.I wanted to grab her face and make her listen but that's man handling and I'm not going to jail for that shit again.

"Christopher stop it right there" she sighed "listen if you really cared like you said you did you wouldn't be playing me"

"I'm not even playing you" I sighed

"..we not even together so you don't even have to explain yourself to me to be honest" she said fiddling with her fingers "we ain't a couple we just 2 people who happen to be messing around and ended up expecting a child...you want it that way right so let's keep it that way"

With that being said she got up and walked downstairs.

|Kayla POV|

I walked down the stairs and seen Jessie.I wanted to slap that bitch so fucking bad.But I'm not even gonna start with her

"Leaving early" Jessie smirked

I stopped right where I was and turned around and faced her.

"Why the fuck are you even talking to me" I questioned giving her my tf face.

"I mean you are sitting in my mans house trying to meet his family"She said looking at my stomach "just because you carrying his baby doesn't make you no god"

"I am a god sweetie I'm the queen bitch...don't be mad because I'm having your man baby...we not together and I'm not pressed to be with him either babygirl so please get your life together the fuck" I said walking to the door

"Have fun bitch...go back to the strip club where you belong hoe" she said flicking up her two finger "deuces"

I dropped my purse and basically ran to her.Next thing I know I socked that bitch in the face.I went ham on her I kept throwing punch after punch making sure every hit directly got to her face.She was trying to pull my hair but I didn't let that happen.I felt Chris pulling on me

"Ma Ayanna veto somebody help me break them up" Chris yelled.

Everybody came running out the dining room.

"Kayla whoop dat ass!" Ayanna yelled

I seen ms.joyce hit her.But I wasn't taking my mind off this bitch.I punched her straight in her nose causing blood to pour from her nose.

"I told you stop fucking with me" I said punching her.

"Kayla stop" Chris and veto yelled

I felt this bitch grab my hair and that's a no no.I pulled her hair and grabbed it straight from the scalp and pulled it extra tight.

"Damn!" Ayanna and Desiree said

I felt Chris pull me into the corner pinning my hands up.

"That's bitch got exactly what she deserved" I laughed "and Guess who still look pretty"

I waved her hair from side to side in the air.

"Here you go bitch" I laughed "you tried it"

-----

I was laying down in the guest room of Desiree house just looking at the wall.I mean I felt bad for beating her like that but then again I'm glad I did it.People think I'm soft but I'm not.I might be a slight cry baby and I might be shy but that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to whoop ass.It's almost Christmas.After Christmas is the new year and I'm coming in the new year with a Big Bang.For the new year I'm pulling out big ass balls and I'm kicking ass.Anybody who say they wanna fight me while I'm pregnant or not we fighting on the spot....But hopefully the babies born.

"Did you think of babies name yet?" Desiree asked

"Umm...I'm gonna name her either Crystianna Maleeyah Brown or Christina Malika Brown" I smiled "ohhhh maybe Crystal Malary Brown"

"That's cute" She smiled

"Or I might do the initials M.C.B instead of C.M.B" I said

"What would the name be with the initials mcb " she asked

"Malaysia Carter Brown" I said "or I just might make new initials instead of doing his"

"Mhmm I like all of them but talk to Chris and see which one he likes best" She smiled

"...hmm sure" I sighed rolling my eyes

--------

Which name do you like best?

Comment😩

Oh and Jessie got that ass whooped 😂 she needed that

|Dashayla🔥|