Chapter 21:Hurt

|Chris POV|

I don't know what took over me when I did that.I felt disgusted with myself and I couldn't believe it.Ive been to jail for beating a woman before and I'm not going back.I just couldn't help but to put the baby back in the crib and rush to Kaylas side and tried to carry her.

"Don't touch me" she screamed crying "I hate you Chris I hate you!"

" stop saying that... You don't scare me! If you really wanna make me mad do it I dare you" I said cutting my eyes at her

"...I can help myself up" she mumbled walking to the bed.

I know I just hit her but I promise that was a accident...when I did that all I seen was Rihanna and Jessie.....Jessie has tried to fight me before but she failed to accomplish that.

"I just wanna be alone for awhile" she said softly

" I don't wanna leave you alone" I sighed kissing her cheek.

"Don't do that" she said "don't"

I sighed heavily.I ain't mean to hit her on some real shit.That was a big mistake and I regret it.

-----

|Kayla POV|

I'm thinking about pressing charges.But that's my child father and I do have heavy feelings for him.I might sound real stupid right now but that's just me.Chris basically bought everything I have so leaving him is like going homeless.I won't pull that move...but I think that's my only choice.

I looked over and seen chris sleep.I slid from under him and grabbed my phone and dialed a number.It started ringing and I heard a click.

"Hey,..I know I'm gonna regret this but..I need to speak to you about pressing charges and filing a lawsuit on Christopher Maurice Brown" I said sighing.

---

This chapter was short😂.