Part 89- Anyu's Spell

Gekko: We can't seal it! Those two are down there and-

Suddenly a voice comes from down in the rift!

Lemurboy: We're okay!

Catboy; *Gasps* No way! Lemurboy?!?

Lemurboy: Yea it's me! Me and Porcupine are safe! We made a safe spot!

Gekko: Do you want us to help you out?

Porcupine: There not enough time for that. Don't worry about us just worry about sealing the crack!

Gekko: B-But if we do that you'll be stuck down there forever!

Lemurboy; No we won't! we've found a way to get out once you fix Mystery Mountain! We're gonna br alright!

Porcupine: Just keep working!

Gekko: Alright. Catboy and Tarantula you guys keep doing your thing. I'll keep trying to pull this mountain together!

Catboy: Alright! Super Cat Speed!

Gekko: Super Gekko Muscles!

Armadylan, Anyu, Teeny Weeny, and Scorpion all get back to the spot they were supposed to get to at the same time.

Gekko: *gasps* Great! You guys are back! Boy am I glad to see you guys!

Anyu: Here are the splats!

Scorpion: Here's the big guy!

Armadylan: And here's me!

Gekko: Alright guy's- wait where's Owlette?

Armadylan: Well she flew off.

Gekko: What?!

Armadylan: She saw Romeo's flying factory and she went off to go investigate.

Gekko: Oh. Maybe we'll get some information! Alright Anyu I need you to splat up the mountain. Armadylan and teeny you guys help me with this crack! You too Scorpion!

Scorpion: Yeah!

Armadylan: Let's do this!

Anyu: Staff, cover the crack with the sticky splat and return to me once you are finished!

Anyu's staff cover the crack with splats.

Anyu: Thank you. *grabs staff* I will be on my way.

Gekko: *grunts* On your way? What do you mean on your way? On you way as i'm leaving?

Anyu: Yes Gekko.

Gekko: No don't leave! Why are you leaving? We could use your help!

Anyu: I am no use to you. I can't even protect my mountain when it needs protection the most! I'm a failure and I should have never been tasked with protecting this sacred place.

Scorpion: You're not useless! You know how many times you've had to save us? I can't even count!

Gekko: You're a great protecter- *grunts* And your mountain needs you! So now isn't the time to run away. Now is the time to protect your home!

Anyu: You're the only ones protecting this place.

Gekko: We need your help Anyu! You're connected with Mystery Mountain the most! If anyone can stop this chaos it's you. *grunts*

Anyu: I'll try my best

Gekko: Do you know any mountain magic that could help us?

Anyu: Well there is a scroll that gives you a special power of bringing things together. I do not know if I have fully mastered it yet.

Gekko: *grunts* Well this could be your practice! Try to use that power!

Anyu: *nods* Makimono no chikara wa, kaiketsu sa rete inai pazuru o kansei sa seru tame ni ryōsoku o matomeru hitsuyō ga arimasu

The mountain starts to come back together!

Gekko: You're doing it!

Scorpion: Finish the spell!

Anyu: Hitotsu ni narimasu!

Catboy speeds back to his friends.

Catboy: What's going on here?

Gekko: Anyu is pushing the two sides of the mountain back together!

Tarantula: That's awesome!

Suddenly a familiar voice shouts out something terrifying from the clouds

Too late for that!