Part 71- PJ Arachnids

Tarantula kept on running.

Tarantula: They probably think I'm such a wimp! I knew I wasn't good for this! But if I stayed I would've got beaten up! I gotta go through with this!

Tarantula gets to her best friends house and enters through the window.

Tarantula: Okay don't mess this up Taylor. Don't freak him out. Ugh I'm so stupid! I have to get this suit off! *presses bracelet area* it worked! Ok time to wake him up.

Taylor gently shakes her best friend.

Taylor: Come on wake up Sam!

Sam starts to move around a bit.

Taylor: uhh.

Sam grabs Taylor and cuddles her.

Taylor: *blushes* how do I get out of this? I don't want to but I probably need to.

Sam starts to open his eyes

Sam: So warm and soft- *sees Taylor* EEK! I'm so sorry! How did you end up here?! Did I-

Taylor: No no it's okay! I need your help.

Sam: Huh? With what?

Taylor: *stands up* tonight was a crazy night and I can't stop all the craziness without your help.

Sam: I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm willing to help!

Taylor: You promise you won't freak out?

Sam: I promise!

Taylor taps her bracelet and turns into tarantula

Sam: Oh wow! How did you do that?!

Tarantula: Tonight I was supposed to become a superhero but I can't beat the bad guy. I need your help.

Sam: Woah! How am I gonna become a superhero?

Tarantula: Someone gave me this. *opens her hand and reveals another bracelet* Now I'm giving it to you. Put it on and tap it.

Sam: This is so amazing! I can't believe my BFF is a superhero! I also can't believe I about to be a superhero!

Tarantula: I not really a superhero yet though.

Sam: Well your my super best friend! *puts on bracelet* So I tap it? *taps bracelet*

Suddenly pale yellow energy and electricity starts to form around him

Sam: Woah!

The energy touches his body and turn into a pale yellow super suit!

Sam: This is so cool!

Tarantula: Alright let go!

Sam: wait! I need a superhero name! What should it be?

Tarantula: Sam we don't have time for this!

Sam: I know! Scorpion! And let me guess

Tarantula: Dude come on!

Scorpion: Your some kind of spider hero!

Tarantula: yes now can we go?

Scorpion: Absolutely! Let's go stop some bad guys!

The two heroes jump out of the window and head to the scene!

Scorpion: So where is the bad guy?

Tarantula: Right there! I'm pretty sure his name is Romeo and he's super evil!

Scorpion: Okay let's do this!

Romeo: HAHA!

Catboy: Alright Romeo you can stop laughing now!