The Finale: Part 3- The Aftermath

The city has been destroyed. Tons of rubble covering every bit of the city.

Anyu: *gets up* What happened? *picks up piece of rubble* What's this? Why is the rock- *gasps* Oh no! No no no!

Anyu begins to cry.

Anyu: I knew it. I knew I wasn't worthy. I'm not good enough. I'm not good enough to do anything! My mountain has been destroyed. ITS COMPONENTS IN MY HANDS! I can't believe this has happened...

Gekko: Arg!

Anyu: *gasps* Gekko?!

Gekko: Anyu? Anyu!

Anyu: I'm right here!!

Gekko: Anyu!!!

Anyu hugs Gekko tightly

Gekko: Hey can you lay off of my arm? I don't know what happened to it.

Anyu: Okay. Have you seen anyone else?

Gekko No I- NO!

Anyu: What is it?

Gekko: Lemurboy and Porcupine!

Lemurboy: Yes? *gets up*

Gekko: Oh thank goodness! I'm glad your alive.

MUHAHAHAHA!

Gekko: What was that?!

Every time I have a plan you do-gooders ruin it...

Anyu: Who's there?!

Gekko: I know that voice!

You ruin everything!

Lemurboy: It sounds a little familiar! And it sounds a little ticked off!

Now I shall ruin everything for you!

Romeo jumps up from the rubble with golden hair and energy flowing all around him!

Gekko: Romeo! Super Gekko Muscles!

Anyu: Oh no! Gekko wait!

Gekko jumps up ready to knock Romeo down only for Romeo to grab Gekko and slam him into the rubble!

Anyu: No!

Lemur-boy: I got this! Super-

Anyu: Don't!

Lemur-boy: Why not? He's the bad guy here!

Anyu: I can recognize that power anywhere! It's the power of Mystery Mountain!

Lemur-boy: Pfft so? I could clobber this bozo in an instant no matter what power he has!

Anyu: Don't go after him trust me! You don't know this power like I do.

Lemur-boy: Then how do we stop him?

Anyu: I-I don't know...

The rest of the heroes start to pop out of the rubble!

Anyu: Catboy! Munki-gu! Teeny!

Lemur-boy: Armadylan! Tarantula! Owlette!

Night Ninja: What about me?

Lemur-boy: Uhhh

Catboy: What happened?

Lemur-boy: There's no time to go into detail. Long story short Romeo: Destroyed the mountain and now he has all the mountain power! Actually that is pretty much exactly the story there's really nothing else to it.

Owlette: That's awful! How do we stop him? And where's Gekko?

Anyu: Over there. He has been hit really hard!

Catboy: No! You will pay for this Romeo!

Romeo: Try and stop me!

Munki-Gu: Munki-Gu thinks we should all go at smarty pants all at once!

Catboy: Great idea Munki-Gu!

Lemurboy: Wait a minute. Where's my brother? *Looks around* Is the city okay? Is my mom okay?!

Romeo: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all about the deaths.

Lemurboy: Deaths!?!?

Romeo: After the explosion of Mystery Mountain a shockwave ended killing everyone! You guys probably survived because of your powers. But that doesn't really explain how Night Ninja and Munki-Gu survived so you all probably survived for plot reasons.

Catboy: Huh?

Romeo: Oh nothing.

Lemurboy: Your telling me that everyone has died?!

Romeo: Most likely.

All of the PJs suits start to glow including Armadylan!

PJs: YOULL PAYY FOR WHAT YOUVE DONE!

Catboy: Let's get him!

Everyone (including the non PJs) jumps up and get ready to end Romeo for good!

All: THIS WILL GET YOU TO STOP!

Romeo stops time and flicks every single one of them sending down into the rubble with immense force!

Gekko: No! Y-Y-You can't w-win!

Catboy: We must stop you!

Romeo: FOOLISH ATTACKS! YOU SHOULDVE CAME UP WITH A BETTER ONE! YOUR EMOTIONS BLIND YOU!

Anyu: The city is dead...

Romeo: HAHAHA!

Anyu: My friends are down and my Mountian is destroyed. I couldn't protect them. I couldn't even protect the thing I was meant to protect. I can't do anything...

Romeo: *giggles* You ARE as pathetic as you look. You couldn't protect your precious mountain from me.

Anyu: You're right.

Romeo: I single handedly destroyed your mountain with no help at all! Well I guess robot helped me. Actually without him I probably would've have even done this since he was the one who gave me the idea-

Anyu: What?

Romeo: He gave me the idea?

Anyu: That's it! That's what I was missing!