Prolouge

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE TOOK THE SPEAR?!" Donald yelled. "I'm sorry lad, but I can't get through to the ship." Scrooge replied sadly. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EVEN BUILT THAT ROCKET IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" Donald shouted.

"She wasn't supposed to find it and take it!" Scrooge said. "You could've at least looked for her! You're rich!" Donald said. "I-" "Save it! I'm leaving!" Donald pushed the carriage with 2 eggs in it out the door.

A Bit Earlier...

"Yes. The plan is coming together perfectly." Bradford said. "Now that Scrooge has no one left, he has to stop adventuring." The vulture thought for a moment. "Perhaps this will do." He removed one egg from the carriage.

Just then, Donald came storming out the door. Bradford quickly hid. Donald pushed the carriage away. Bradford put the egg down by the door and left.

_____

Scrooge walked out of the room and noticed the egg. He picked it up and went back to the mansion. He went to Donald's room, but found a note on the door.

Dear Uncle Scrooge,

Thank You for everything you have done, but I have decided to raise the boys on my own. You couldn't keep the two of us safe, so I don't think you can keep them safe either.

Your Dear Nephew,

Donald

He tried to call Donald a bunch of times, but the calls were never answered. So Scrooge took care of the egg.

And that's how Louie Duck was born.