Woo-oo!

"Come on Uncle Donald, we'll be fine." Huey said. "Alright. I'll see you-" Donald was cut off by the roar of the houseboat's engine. "What's going on!? Wait-where's Dewey!?" Donald stormed into the houseboat. "...and we'll be gone before anyone even notices! Good bye, Dorkburg, hello..." Dewey stopped at the sight of Donald. "..Uncle Donald?"

Donald threw them both in the car. He made a call. There was a lot of shock and whatnot in the voice on the other side. After he hung up, he turned on the GPS. "Destination: McDuck Manor." it said.

"McDuck Manor?!" the boys chorused. "As in Scrooge McDuck?" Huey asked. "The bajillionaire!?" Dewey added. "You're  finally gonna sell us." Dewey said. "I'm not going to sell--he owes me." Donald said. He started the engine and they set off for McDuck Manor, the boys naming all the amazing things they knew about Scrooge McDuck.

_____

Louie Duck had been living at the mansion with Scrooge, Ms. Beakley, Webby, Lena, and the ghost butler. 

(A/N: Yes, I'm adding them in early. Deal with it.)

Lena lived there, since she didn't really have anywhere to stay, and Webby had insisted she stay here. (This is after the Shadow War, now Lena has her own magic. Yay.) Violet also came over often for sleepovers and stuff. (Yes, she's here too.)

Louie and Webby were very good friends (not in that way), partly because Webby want's to make friends with everyone. And because Louie had nothing better to do.

"I have brothers?!" Louie yelled. Scrooge had just finished explaining everything. "Yes, and they will be coming shortly." Scrooge said. "There goes my fortune-ahem-inheritance." Louie muttered.

Scrooge ignored this.

The bell rang. "Ah. That should be them now." Scrooge remarked. He got up and headed to the door, but Duckworth beat him to it. He opened the door. "Ah, hello Donald." he said. "Hello Duckworth. Wait-DUCKWORTH!?" he quacked.  "Yes, yes. I'm a ghost. Get it through your system." He floated away from the door, as Scrooge came up. "Hello, Donald." he said. "Hello, Uncle Scrooge." Donald said.

"Come in." Scrooge welcomed.

Donald and the boys walked in.

"Boys, you can go explore the mansion. Me and Uncle Scrooge have to go talk about something."' Donald said. "Ok!" the boys chorused. "But, try not to touch anything." Scrooge added. The boys nodded, and Donald and Scrooge went to Scrooge's office.

"I wonder if we can find anything we know about." Dewey said. "I can document the things we find and their stories in my JWG." Huey said.

They walked into the dining room and found Louie on his phone with his feet propped up on the table.

"Uncle Donald never said Scrooge had a kid." Dewey said. "That's because he probably doesn't." Huey replied. Dewey walked up and poked Louie. "Ow. Webby, I'm busy." he said, not looking up from his phone.

Dewey poked him again. "I said-Ahh!" Louie jumped upon noticing it wasn't Webby. He narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?" he asked. "Who are you?" Huey countered. Just then, Webby bound into the room with Lena following. "Hey Louie! Hey strange people I don't know!" Webby exclaimed. "Hi." Lena added.

"Great, you're here. These people randomly came in here." Louie said. "They don't look dangerous." Lena replied. "Neither did you." Louie said flatly. "Mhm. Fair point." Lena said.

"Wait--red and blue. Are you Huey and Dewey?" Louie asked. Huey and Dewey had a look of shock on their faces. "I'll take that as a yes." Louie said. "What's wrong? They don't seem that bad." Webby asked. "That's not it." Louie sighed. "Then what?" she asked curiously. "My fortune was just split in thirds." he sighed.

"What!?" they all shouted.