Unidentified Mom

After Huey and Dewey left Louie's room, they explored the house more. They met up with Webby, who took their picture to add to her board. Then she rushed away.

They kept exploring and came to a door so, naturally, they opened it. The room was filled with chests and artifacts. There was paintings of all kinds but one caught their eye. It was a painting of Scrooge fighting a ghost pirate, and Donald swinging from a rope attached to the mast on a ship. One corner of the painting was flopped down.

"Wow!" Dewey exclaimed. "This can't be Uncle Donald...can it!?" Huey asked incredulously. They stared at the painting. Dewey folded the hanging corner back up. They saw a female duck dressed in brown, wearing a scarf, with goggles on her head. She was fighting, and winning, against a pirate on the yard.

They stared in shock.

"Mom?"

_____

Webby walked into the room. "Hey Louie!" she said. "Mhm. Hey." he said. "You should come and hang out with your brothers." she said. "I just ran into them in the hallway." "Ran into them, or ran to them?" Louie asked. "Both! Anyway, you should go hang out with them." she said. "No thanks. Not really in the mood." he replied, taking a sip of pep. Webby frowned. "Come on! It'll be fun!" she said in a cheery voice.

Louie knew he wasn't going to win this fight.

"Fine." He got up and left with Webby. "Where are they?" he asked. "Last I saw, they were heading towards The Wing Of Secrets!" Webby said. "Alright then, off the garage." Louie said. "I still like my name better." Webby remarked.

They arrived at an open door. "Guess they're already here." Louie said.

The two walked in and saw Huey and Dewey looking through chests of stuff, and artifacts. "Hey guys!" Webby said cheerily. "Oh, hey!" Huey said. "You look like you're looking for something specific." Louie observed. "Oh, uh, no. Just, you know, looking through all this treasure. Hehe." Huey replied. "Yeah, what is this place? The treasure room?" Dewey asked. Louie laughed. "Yeah right. Like this is all the treasure he's got." Louie said. Huey and Dewey looked at each other. "Then what is it?" Dewey asked. "It's The Wing Of Secre-" "It's the garage." Louie said flatly.

"They garage?!" they chorused. "Then why is there so much treasure in here?" Huey asked. "Meh. Extra storage, might as well use it." Louie replied.

"Hey, Webbs, can you get us some milkshakes?" Louie asked. "Sure!" Webby exclaimed racing out of the room. "What'd you do that for?" Dewey asked. "Well, one; I want a milkshake. Two; I'm too lazy to go to the kitchen. Three; you wanted to talk to me about something." Louie listed.

They stared at him incredulously. "How did you-" "You're not very good at hiding things. Your faces tells it all." Louie shrugged. "So, what is it?" he asked. "Um..well.." Huey said. "Hurry up will you? She won't be gone all day. She knows this mansion inside out and can get to the kitchen in 10 seconds flat. What do you wanna say?" he asked. They stared at him, and he rolled his eyes. "Wewantedtoaskyouifyou'dhelpusfindoutaboutourmom!" Dewey rushed. But Louie understood it. What can he say, it's a con-artist skill.

"Huh. But why all of a sudden?" he asked. Huey and Dewey led him to the painting. "Oh. You found that." he said. They nodded. "We want to find our mom." Dewey said. Louie snorted. "Good luck with that." They stared at him. "But she's your mom too! Don't you want to find her?" Huey asked. Louie sighed. "You're never going to-" Just then, Webby burst into the room with 4 milkshakes. She handed one to each of them.

"What did I miss?"