23- Are you sure?

Natalie's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up to a strong pair of arms wrapped around my back and my head laying on a hard chest... Dylan's chest.

I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "I'm sorry."

I moved backwards, "It's fine, I don't mind." Dylan admitted.

I laid on my back, trying to hide my embarrassment. "What time is it?"

"10:30." Justin said.

"Are you serious? I slept for thirteen hours?"

"Yep, you guys looked pretttty comfy over there. I'm heading into town to get a few outfits for you and things we need around here. I'll bring back some lunch. Cody's already been let out, don't do anything I wouldn't do you two. I'll be back in a few hours." He winked our way as he shut the door.

I leaned back against the headboard, pulling the covers up. "I don't know when the last time was that I slept that good."

"I'm more than willing to snuggle with you if it makes you sleep better. That futon is terrible, so I appreciate you letting me sleep here!"

I scooted down so my head was resting on the pillow as I turned towards Dylan. When I told Dylan I wished I met him at the bar instead of John I wasn't lying. My life would be so different, but then again I wouldn't have Zoe. Even though I despised her father, I wouldn't trade her for the world.

The attraction between Dylan and I is something else, from the night in the strip club to now, I have this pull towards him that I can't explain. He gives me those fucking butterflies and chills when he just looks at me. His kisses are even better and I wished so hard I could make this happen between Dylan and I but I don't see how that's possible because as soon as it's possible, I was taking Zoe and we were out of here, forever.

"What are you thinking about?" Dylan asked.

"Nothing." I responded.

"It didn't look like nothing. I was probably thinking the same, God help us both."

My heart rate picked up as I looked over at him, "What were you thinking about then?"

He was about to say something but hesitated, "Nothing." He shook his head and looked up at the ceiling.

I got up and went into the bathroom and shut the door. "What the hell Natalie, pull yourself to-fucking-gether!" I whispered to myself.

After I brushed my teeth, I went over to the window and looked out while Dylan used the bathroom.

Dylan came back out. I looked back at him, "Well it's not pouring anymore, it's just misting. I officially hate Montana."

He started laughing, "It's not always like this here, this place is actually really beautiful and peaceful."

He was standing beside me, watching as I looked out the window. "I hate rain, bad things always happen when it rains."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. It's just depressing I guess."

"You like the sunshine and rainbows?"

"Yes, actually I do. After a rainstorm, there's usually a rainbow and I'm hoping I get that when I'm done with John for good."

"You will. I'll make sure of it."

I smiled as I looked Dylan in the eyes, "I know you will. Thank you." I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek as my lips lingered.

"This really sucks, I like you Natalie-" He groaned out.

I interrupted him, "Dylan stop! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you... again. Ahhh!"