4- La Conner's

Natalie's P.O.V.

My boss paid me for the night, walking out of the club, I knew I would never have to go back to that place. I made a ton just tonight alone so it was time for me to move on. I got my keys ready once I got close to my apartment but something didn't seem right. It was quiet and for a Saturday night, that wasn't normal.

I reached into my purse to grab my knife when I felt someone push me from behind. I hit the wall hard, they grabbed my neck and turned me around. I came face to face with a man I didn't recognize.

"Natalie Ruzek, your husbands been looking for you."

"Fuck you!" I lifted my knee, kneeing him hard in the balls.

He wrapped his arms around my throat, I brought both hands up putting my thumbs into the man's eye sockets, making him hiss out in pain. When he let go, I took the opportunity to hit him in the face. Grabbing the closet object near me I hit him over the head with it and watched as he fell to the floor.

Bending over I picked up my knife, I looked the man in the eyes, "Tell my husband to fuck the hell off." I wanted to do everything possible to piss my husband off.

I grabbed my keys and jumped in my car, taking off to my next location.

I had pamphlets laying all over my kitchen table, making it look like I was moving to Florida next. Everything I did was always calculated. Instead, I headed to another small town in the opposite direction... La Conner, Washington.

Dylan's P.O.V.

I was finally able to track down Natalie. She was working at a strip club so I went in, I watched as she danced. She was truly one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on. The bartender must have noticed how much I was enjoying her performance because he told me about the back room. I wasn't sure what all went down in the backroom, but I didn't think it was legal. I figured I could use that as leverage to get her to come back to New York with me.

What I didn't expect was her to completely turn me on. She was a temptress and I fell right into the spell she cast that no cold shower was about to cure.

I figured I'd get her at the apartment but then this dumbass showed up and ruined everything. That's what I get for thinking with my other head moments earlier. I was about to intervene but Natalie knew how to handle herself. She just took off and I was pissed, I was so damn close to taking her in and this moran ruined it and spooked her away.

"I had her and you fucking got in my way. Johns not going to be very happy with you." I hissed out.

I walked into her apartment, looking around at all the pamphlets laying around. Florida...

The guy followed me in taking a look around before a smile spread on his face and he took off out the door.

I got on my phone, calling John.

"Did you get her?"

"Almost-"

The next thing I heard was something breaking. "What the hell am I paying you for, everyone is so God damn stupid."

"Excuse me, but it was one of your men that spooked her and she took off. She was in New Mexico and looking around her apartment it looks like she's going to Florida. If you want me to finish this, tell your good for nothing men to stand the fuck down."

He growled, "My wife is really starting to piss me off. I'll have everyone back off, please just find her."

This girl was smart... I didn't believe for one second she was heading to Florida. She wouldn't be stupid enough to leave clues leading them to her, this would lead them further away... but the question was where? From the pattern she's stuck to this general area... but why?