Part 1.

"Brittany, since you're not paying attention to my lesson, how about you answer this question, tell me how do calculate destiny?" The teacher asked snapping me off of my daydream at the sound of my name.  (I got that question off google)

Quietness took over as I looked around to see the entire class staring at me, embarrassment then took over me.

"Uh, can you repeat the question sir?" I asked the teacher clearing my throat before sitting up in the chair.

"How do you calculate destiny." He said once again.

"Uh destiny is the mass of an object divided by it's volume, so in equation form, that's d equals m slash v, where d is the destiny, M is the mass and v is the volume of the object." I answered the question, I probably sound like a straight A nerd which is I am.

The teacher nodded he's head in responds before turning back to board writing something down.

"Nerd alert!" I heard a high pitch voice says as the entire class burst into fits of laughter, my gaze landed on the person who said it and of course, it's her.

Katy.

The school's man taker, that girl sleeps with half of the school, she's also popular and the captain of the cheers squad, everyone in this school hates her but they pretend to like her because they want to seen in the popular crowd.

The bell rang and students rushed to pack their things in their bags before walking out.

"Remember quiz is on Friday, please study or prepare to fail." The teacher says and students groans but I felt happy about that, I love science.

I packed my books in my bag and walked out into the hallways to see that it's now filled with students, I pushed threw the crowd to get to my locker saying sorry to students that I bumped into.

Then suddenly bumped into a hard chest that cause me to lose balance stumbling backwards onto the floor, but before I could actually reach the ground, someone grabbed onto my waist steadying my body.

I didn't even realize that my eyes were closed until I opened them to see dark eyes, I had to hold in a gasp when I saw that it's jax black, the schools badboy that almost everyone is scared off.

Quiet.

Their is no sound, everyone is quiet probably scared that this guy is gonna tear me apart for bumping into him.

We shared eye contact for a second until  finally he's grip loosen from my waist.

My eyes didn't leave he's dark ones and honestly I felt scared, he just has that look that makes you want to crumple up in a corner.

To my surprise, he storms away, people that's in he's way had to part like the red sea for him to walk threw.

Did that just happen? I thought to myself.

I shook my head and began walking towards my locker to see tasha, my best friend since I first started this school already waiting up for me with her eyes wide opened, she definitely saw what happened.

"Oh my god, that was so intense." Tasha said moving aside for me to open my locker.

"You guys just had a whole staring contest." I heard her say.

"Can we not talk about it?" I closed my locker, turning to look at her.

"Okay, sure, but did you see how he was staring at you_" she continued but then I cutted her off not wanting to hear what she has to say next.

"Tasha, we have english class to get to that's more important than what you're talking about." I said to her and she rolls her eyes.

"You of to admit that he's handsome." She says  as we began to walk to english class.

"He's okay." I respond thinking back to what just happened, he was beautiful and I'm not even lying about that but he's so not my type, I like good boys and he's the opposite from good, guys like him are always be bad news.

"Just okay? Are kidding?  She sighs dreamily and I groaned.

"Yeah okay let's get to class." I grabbed her hand as I pulled the classroom door and we both stepped inside.

Jax pov.

After that girl bumped into me, it's like her face couldn't stop popping up in my mind, she's pretty I thought but I need to stop thinking about that, in fact girls like her isn't my type, I prefer blondes, their dumb and easy to get fooled but I don't mess with the ones at school.

I was currently in the schools parking taking a smoke leaning on my black sports that my dad bought for me from my 16th birthday when someone decided to show up.

"Hey jax." Jamie says coming to lean the my car next to me.

Jamie richard is the physio girl is who is obvious in love with me since school year started and wouldn't leave me the hell alone, can't she see that I'll like to be left alone?

It's like everywhere I go she just magically appeared like she's almost spying on me or something.

"What do you want?" I asked her not even wanting to look at her as I blow the smoke to the side from her.

"You seem lonely out here alone so I thought I could keep you company." She saids and I could see her staring up at me in the corner of my eye.

"I don't need any company so leave." I stated still not looking at her.

"Why are always so rude?" She suddenly asked and I looked at her.

"Maybe because you're here, CAN'T you see that I want to alone?" I snapped at her, jamia looked taken back by my words.

This girl is annoying my spirit and I would love for her to leave me the heck alone.

"But_" She spoke again but I cut her off short.

"Don't you have class to go to? Do that and leave me the fuck alone." I huffed turning away from her.

Was I being to harsh to her? Shit I don't give a fuck, she's annoying as hell.

"Okay... See you." She mumbled before I heard her footsteps walking off.

Finally.

~•~