part 17.

"Thinking about Jax?" I almost flew out my fist my I heard some one whispered in my ear but then I saw that it tasha.

"Oh tasha you scared me! Don't do that again." Tasha laughed as she set down her tray of food before taking a seat beside me on the chair.

"You didn't answer my question though." She spoke smirking at me, " What was your question again?" I pretend that I forgot what she said but I actually didn't, since me and Jax has been hanging out a little lately tasha hasn't stopped bringing up he's name.

Little did she know that he's only hanging out with me because of the stupid project we of to complete together after that we could go our separate ways, gladly.

She gave me the look before saying, "Don't pretend you didn't hear what I said."

"No I wasn't thinking about him! Can we change the topic now?, I'm tired of hearing he's stupid name everytime_"

"Brittany stop talking." Tasha suddenly said cutting me in a whisper, I noticed that her gaze wasn't on me anymore but guess what my mouth kept rambling on.

"and I'm so tired of seeing he's stupidly good looking face Everytime and now_"

"Can't stop talking about me huh?" I gasped when I heard jax's voice from behind me, my heart picked up speed as I heard he drag the chair back before sitting down on the side from me.

I widen my eyes at tasha getting mad at her for no reason at all, I mean she was trying to warn me.

"Tasha why didn't you tell me he was behind me?" I whispered yelled at her still not finding the strength to glaze at Jax that was seated right beside me.

"I was trying but you were too busy flying your mouth." She whispered yelled back to me shrugging her shoulders.

"So now I'm here can you finish what you were about to say about me?" I really hope he couldn't hear how loud my heart is beating right now.

God why do I of to be so nervous around him sometimes? I don't even like him!

"Oh I suddenly want to use the bathroom so I gotta go!" I watched tasha picked up a handful of fries before running out the cafeteria like a mad person.

Great she bailed on me again, shoulda known.

"Ha! Your friend is a funny one." Jax said laughing at the end of he's sentence, I blew out a breath before turning my head to look at him and wished I didn't.

He's face takes my breath away all the freaking time.

"What are you doing here?" I suddenly asked him wanted to face palm myself, it's the schools cafeteria anyone can be in here.

"What? Aren't you happy to see me? " He smirked.

"No I've seen you enough already," I replied with a little sass, " you're a lucky one I can tell you that, a lot of girls would die to be next to me right now." He says pushing he's hair back, he took up an apple from my tray before taking a huge bite out of it.

How rude, he didn't even ask.

"Well as you can see, I'm not like most girls that would die to just be next to you." I snapped back at him pushing my curly hair behind my ear.

"Yeah and that's what I like about you." He suddenly took a hold of the chair handle that I'm seated in pushing it up further so I could be closer to him.

I could be lying if I said my heart didn't skip a beat.

"Your right, your not like most girls..," He took me by surprise when lean in close to my face I had to turn my gaze from him.

Even though I couldn't see him now, I know their is a smirk on he's face.

"Your different but no girl could resist me even you so stop playing hard to get chocolate." He whispered in my ear before swiftly getting up to leave.

Why do I feel turned on by that just now?

I was in a daydream about what just went down not just too long ago when I felt some thing cold spilled down onto my shirt.

Jumping up I went face to face the girl named jamia, the one who threaten me to stay away from Jax like who the hell is she to tell me what to do?

"Guess you forgot what I said last week." She crossed her arms over chest.

What is up with this girl?

"Jamia right? It's okay it's just_" I was trying to be nice when she cutted me off.

"Everyone saw what just happened with you and Jax, I told you to stay away from him, he's mines."

I then looked around and saw everyone saw gaze now in this direction.

"He obviously doesn't want you, you're just he's new teddy bear, so I suggest you move on and leave him alone."

I was taken back by her words, I was only trying to be nice to her the whole time but now she's threatening me just because of Jax?

I swear it's like every girl in this school is obsessed with him, he's like a kpop star.

"No."

Gasps could be heard around the cafeteria when the word landed out of my mouth.

Vote n commentpls.