part 9.

I'm now currently in class writing down notes when my phone loudly pings making everyone turning around from their seats to look at.

"Please, can you guys keep your phones on silence?" The teacher says before going back on her laptop.

Than everyone started back on their work, I checked my phone to see a message from tasha.

Tasha boo 🤣: meet me outside.

Is she crazy or something? How am I suppose to meet her outside when I'm in class.

Me: girl what for? I'm in class rn.

Tasha boo🤣: just do it, tell the teacher you wanna use the restroom or smt.

The girl..

Sighing I raise my hand up, the teacher saw me looking up from her laptop.

"Yes?" She says and I stood up from the chair.

"Can I go to the restroom please, I wanna pee so bad." I say acting like I actually wanna use the restroom.

"Okay you can go." As she said that, I took up my bag also but to how she was focused on her laptop screen I zoomed pass her out the classroom.

I stepped outside the school building to see tasha with a big smile on her face, this better be good I just walked out of class.

"So you called me outta class because...?"

"Because we're gonna go shopping!" She jumps up squealing.

Is she for real right now? Skipping class to go shopping?!

"Shopping really tasha? You can go alone but I'm going back to class." Before I could turn around and walked off tasha grabbed my hand.

"No just please come with me, it's almost lunch time anyways." She says now giving me the puppy dog eyes that I hate because she looks cute doing it.

"Ugh okay " I groaned as we began walking towards her car in the parking lot.

"Remind me why we're going shopping when we're suppose to be in class?" I opened the car door sitting down as I closed the door behind me and tasha did the same.

"Did you forget about the party were going to tonight?" She said and I gave her a 'are you serious' look.

"Couldn't we do it after school or something?" I asked her.

"No plus I don't wanna go to math class cause I didn't no the teachers homework and I don't wanna get detention." She started the car before driving off and I put on my seat belt.

"Ugh whatever, but if I fail that class it's your fucking fault." I said now staring threw the window.

___]______]

When we reached the mall, me and tasha walked inside looking for swimsuits to buy for the stupid party, I don't even want to go anyways.

"Oo, what about this one? It looks hot right?" Tasha showed me a bikini suit that looks like something I wouldn't wouldn't wear.