Part 3.

Tasha picture at the top.

"So listen up students, today you all would be pairing up into groups of two for this project assignment that is due next week Friday." The teacher says walking around the class looking to see if anyone is talking.

"If you don't complete the assignment you'll fail the rest of this class_"

"What?" Someone called out interuppting the teacher.

"Excuse me? Who told you to speak?" The teacher asked the guy who said that.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"As I was saying if you don't complete the project assignment you'll fail the rest of this class and on top of that you'll be getting detention for a month so I suggest you do it."

"So I'll be calling out your name's of who you're going to paired up with." The teacher then began to call out names and I prayed and hope that I get paired with tasha, she's the only person I know in this entire school.

"Tyrese and amelia."

"Hannah and luke."

"Katrina and Becky."

"Fantasia and Joel."

"Katy and Sarah."

"And kelly and ryan."

"Have anyone not heard their names being called?" The teacher asked looking around the class.

"My name hasn't been called." I raise my hand.

"Uh brittany, you'll be_" Suddenly the door burst opened and he walked in.

It's like in slow motion, peice of he's brown hair falls onto he's forehead as he pushed it back licking he's pick lips.

I saw a girl at the front checking her makeup in her mini mirror to see if she looks good before flashing a flirty look to jax but he wasn't even paying attention to her.

"Black, I'm so glad you could join us, I see that you're late as usual." The teacher says and jax didn't even say anything as he walked further inside passing me and went to sit at the back row.

When he walked pass, I could smell a strong scent of cologne and the mixture of cigarette smoke.

"Like how you're late for my class Mr black, you'll be pairing up with brittany for an project assignment that must be done by next week Friday."

The whole class gasped staring at me making me shrek in my seat.

Why him? Anyone but him.

~•~