Part 5.

The sound of my annoying ass alarm on my phone rose me out of my sleep where I dreamt that I got into my dream college, bestdreamever.

I groaned and I sat up in my bed rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes wanting to sleep some more.

Getting up from bed, I head inside my bathroom that's in my room, I brush my teeth before washing my face, after I went back in my room towards my closet to search for an outfit which is a plain black tee shirt along with my black and white leggings paired with black sneakers, just by looking at my long shoulder length curly hair in the mirror makes my head hurt.

Not knowing what style I should put in, I just put it up in a messy bun can't even bother to do egdes.

"Mom I'm heading to school." I shouted out to mom walking down the stairs.

"Okay!" Mom shouted out back to me, then I took up a apple from the counter before making my way to school.

Waiting for the bus to arrive at the bus stop, suddenly I spotted a bright pink car in view, stopping now too far from me at the stop light.

Why now? I can't let her see me.

I try to hide my face from her and her group of friends that in the car but failed because they instantly spotted me.

"Oh hey it's the black bitch ." Katy says as her friend's started to laugh at her joke before Katy throws a nasty look my way.

"Waiting on the school bus to pick you up?" One of her friends asked giggling.

They are so annoying, I just wanna rip their faces off that's filled with makeup.

"Must be sad to be that ugly, she looks like dog shit." When she said that, I was about to say something but someone beats me to it.

"Leave her alone katy, the light is on green now you can go now." I looked up to see the guy from yesterday with the black long hair that I thought was really cute.

"Whatever bye loser." I saw rolled her eyes before she speed off, I hope she crash on the way.

"You didn't of to, I was gonna say something_" I started but he cuts me off.

"Nah it's fine." He says staring down at me, he's gaze making me feel some sort of ways.

"Thanks anyways." I replied turning away from him blushing, he's good looking but not like Jax_ hold on, why did I just mention that jerk's name?!

Why didn't I get paired up with this guy instead of that... I don't even know what to call him.

"Aren't you gonna ask what my name is?" He suddenly asked and I looked up at him again.

"Why should I?"

"Because I just saved you from those bullies." He said smiling.

"Okay, then what's your name?" I asked him.

"It's brian, Brian tall." He hold out of he's hand for me to shake, I put my hand in he's shaking it as we stare at each other just as the school bus arrived, finally that was so awkward.

____

The school bus stopped outside the school, I was like the first one who got out followed by the rest of the students.

Walking inside the school not actually looking where I'm going, I bumped into someone the second time.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said stepping backwards and I had to gasp when I saw him again.

It's jax.

~•~