part 13.

After the party, the other day.
7pm the night.

I was was up in my room, bored so I decided to watch a romance movie, the girl in the movie is drop dead pretty, I wish I had her looks

But anyways.

In the middle of the movie, my phone pings, I took it up from my bed and saw a text message from Jax, I forgot that he has my number.

I changed unknown number to Jax before I reading the message.

Jax: hey, what you doing?

Why does he wanna know that? Like mind your own business just kiddin.

Me: nothjnh just watching a movie wbu? 

Jax: what kind of movie?

Me: romance and You're interrupting

Jax: romance? Girls.. how about we do something more fun than watching some sad movie?

Wait is he saying he wants to hang out with me?! I blushing...

Me: like wah?

Jax: I'll tell you when I reach your house, just wear something nice..

I placed my phone on the night stand all of a sudden my heart is picking up a really fast speed.

Jax black is on he's way here? And he says though text that I should wear something, I gasped when a thought came to my mind...

Are we going on a date?!
Thinking about it makes me get nervous, I should call Tasha.

I rang her phone and she picked up instantly.

"Hey whats up?" Tasha's voice says through the phone.

Me: I think I'm gonna be going on a date. I squealed.

Tasha: what? With jax?!

Me: Yas, he just texted said he'll be on he's way here and that I should wear something nice.

Tasha: ugh that doesn't mean he's taking you on s date silly. The excitement in her voice vanished.

My smile drops when she said that, right I should calm down I'm getting to excited

Me: yeah right, maybe he just wants to hang out.

Tasha: right so what are gonna wear? Make sure you look good so he's eyes wont leave you.

I laughed.

Me: he said something nice so Idk.

Tasha: have fun I gotta go, but tell me how it goes.

I said bye before almost flinging my phone on my bed and ran towards my closet to look for something nice wear.

What britney wore.

I then struggled with my lots of curly hair, I flat ironed it so it changed my shoulder, I did my makeup but not too much makeup don't wanna overdo it.

Then I looked in the mirror at my self smiling, I look good.

I wonder where he's taking me, we haven't even started on the project I thought, as I said I'll be doing all the work.

Checking the time just to hear the door bell rang,my heart pounds in my chest as I fixed my hair and walked down the stairs to get the door.

Pulling the door opened, there was Jax, my eyes trails down he's outfit to see him wearing a plain white shirt covered with black jacket and some blueish skinny jeans.

He dresses different from when he goes to school, he wears all black at school almost everyday like he's emo or something.

"Done checking me out?" He's voice snaps out my thought, my eyes left he's body to he's face to see him smirking at me.

"I wasn't... I just like your outfit." I said nervously giggling.

"I like yours too, you look good." We stare at each other for about a minute until he spoke up again

"Let's go." He walked towards he's car, I closed the door behind me and followed him, he opened the car door for me and I have him a smile before sitting inside as he closed the door and walked over to side

Closing the door, he started the car and drove off.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"You'll see when we reach there." He smiled not looking at me.

"Now I'm scared, you ain't gonna kill me or you? Cause I'll kill you first." I laughed and he joined in shaking he's head "no"

"You better." I said my laughing dying down.

I'd really love to know why all of sudden he's being so nice to me? The first time we bumped into each other he was being suvh a jerk, why the sudden change of attitude? Not to mention Jax doesn't hang out with anyone in school, he's always seen by himself, is it because it thinks I'm cool or something cause I am

In the car was so silent so I turned on the radio the song someone you loved by lewis capaldi came on.its not my taste of music but it's nice.

We listened to music until the car stopped.

"We're here?" I say and he nodded, we both opened the car closing it behind us.

The cool air blows in my face as I walked beside Jax, we continued walking until we stopped in front of a movie... Theater.

"To the movies really?" I gave him a look

"What? I like movie's don't you?" He says smiling.

"Don't give me that look, it'll be fun." He took my hand and we walked inside more like dragged me inside.

Stick up for part 14.