part 6.

Not this again.

This is the second time we bumped into each other like why?!

"I'm sorry." I say to him once again but he's just giving me a blank look, he honestly looks scary as hell but that's he's everyday look so.

I saw him looked down at he's white tee shirt, my eyes followed to see a big yellow stain on it, I didn't even realize that.

Oh now he's definitely not gonna spare me, I gotta go.

"Oh well,seeya." I was about to walk pass but all of a sudden he grabbed my hand as I bumped into he's chest.

I widen my eyes at him while he stares down.

"Where are you going? Do you know how much this shirt cost?" He finally spoke,I was starting to think that he couldn't speak.

"Finally he speaks." I muttered but he heard me.

"Look I'm sorry okay? I wasn't looking where I was going, it won't happen again."

"You better cause next time I won't be so nice." He walked pass and I could smell he's strong  cologne.

He's such a jerk, I hate him with he's good looks..!

All of a sudden I spotted the girl that threaten me I think her name was jamia, was seating on a bench staring dagger's at me like she wants to pop my hair out

Gosh what's up with these girls now a days?

I began walking down the hallways feeling for a snack so I went to the cafeteria ordered two Doritos before sitting down at one of the tables taking out my book from my bag and started reading.

Munching on the Doritos reading my book, suddenly someone took a seat beside me grabbing the Dorito bag from my hand.

Looking I saw Brian now eating my snack giving me a mocking smile.

"Hey that's mines!" I whined and he just chuckled.

"It's mines now, plus you have a extra one." He gesture to the bag of Doritos on the table next to me.

"Ugh you didn't even ask for it, you just took it from me." I say opening the bag and popping the chip in my mouth.

"Hey, sharing is caring babe." He said, and did he just call me babe? I ignore it and went back to reading my book.

"So where is your friend tasha?" He asked me.

"She's probably running late today." I respond it's weird because she's always on time for school.

"Oh so what are you reading there?" He grabbed up the book from the table and I gasp now giving him a stare.

"Nothing! Just give it back to me." I stated handing out my hand to him for him to give it back.

"A romance book? Of course." He smirked, I snatched it from him and he laughed.

"Romance sucks." He stated looking at me.

"Take that back, you suck."

"Yeah I do suck... Would you like to know what I suc_" the bell rang cutting him off.

Thank God for the bell, because I didn't wanna hear what he was about to say next.

I took up my bag from the table and we both stood up walking out the cafeteria.

As I was about to take out a chip from the bag, Brian snatched it from me taking off down the hallways.

"Hey!!" I screamed at him, I could hear him him laughing he's ass off.