part 15.

It was lunch break at the moment so I took that time to start the project because it doesn't seem like Jax is going to help at all and this project is due on Friday so I don't have time to waste, I of to get at least b on this, but I'm aiming for A +

I was now on the field behind the school building seated in the grass, books and pen out no one to disturb.

Finishing the first page, I suddenly heard giggling comes in sight is you know who.

Of course it has to be Katy, in her cheerleading unicorns along with the whole cheer squad.

Why they gonna come out here when I'm doing something? They literally picked the wrong timing.

They spotted me, stopped laughing and gave me a stare like 'what are you doing here'

"Uh, excuse me you gotta leave." Katy says with a attitude.

Like who is she to tell me to leave? She don't own the fucking school.

"Fine, I was gonna leave anyway." I started picking my books to put in my bag, I was shocked when Katy suddenly spill juice onto my paperwork that I wrote my notes on for the project.

"Oh! my bad, I missed a step." She chuckles and her group of girls laughed pointing at me.

This bitch got me messed up!
I looked down onto my paper to see juice stains all over it.

"Did you just_" angry, I stood up from ground to face her, I watched as a smirk grew on her pale looking face and right there I got angry.

"Yes I did, what are you gonna do? Fight me? I wanna see you try..." She crossed her arms over he chest glaring at me like the rest of them girls.

"You know, I'm not doing this! Because I don't wanna get suspended from this school for beating your ass bitch" I said in her face before snatching up my bag walking off bumping my shoulder into hers.

She's such a bitch, I hate her! Now I of to do this shit all over again without no help.

I walked back inside the school building down the hallways to bump shoulders into someone but I don't care at the moment, right now I'm angry.

The person grabbed my shoulder and spinned me around to face them.

I looked up and saw Brian and groaned.

Why did I of to bump into him? He's cute but very annoying at times.

"Wow, you look unhappy to see me." He said going to touch my hair but I slapped he's hands away.

"Yes I am." I respond turning away but he grabbed onto my shoulders once again.

"Okay, who got you this mad? _ oh I know don't tell me, it's Katy right?" He says and I nodded.

"The one and only, the bitch of the school who give me hell everyday." I replied.

"She spilled juice onto my notes for the project and now I of to start all over again." I continue

"Yeah she's like that so you're doing the project alone?"

"Yeah, Jax isn't gonna help me so I might well do it by myself"

"I can help you." He said and I gave him a look

"What? What about you and tasha? You guys finished yours?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, we already worked on ours so I could help you, maybe I could come over your house after school_" Brian smirked but was cutted off by a deep ass voice.

"Nah,she'll be coming with me after school." We both turned around to see Jax standing not too far from us.

"Okay let her decide yourself, who you wanna go with after school? Me or this fool?" Brian said looking upset now staring at Jax

"Bro, are you serious right now? " Jax says

"Am I laughing?' Brian said

"Guys! Look, Brian is willing to help me with the project since you don't look slightly interested to help  me so.." I said to to Jax who just looks pissed by brian

"I told you I'll help you right? So I'll head to your house after school and we could get it done."

"Get what done?" We heard tasha's voice, she came to stand beside jax

"You really gonna help me with this? I can't get a c I just can't."
I said.

"Her grades are very important to her." Tasha states.

"Okay so I'll help you " Brian jumped in, taking my hand

"Not gonna happen bro, she already has partner and I can't believe we're arguing over this."

"Okay! Jax, we can both head to my house after school to get it done." I said, I turned my head to Brian to see a sad look on he's face.

"Brian, I know you wanna help me I'm sorry" I surprise him by giving him a huge hug, i wish I could see he's face when I hugged him

We pulled away and I saw a smile on Brian's face now

"It's all good! I'll see you around." He walked off down the hallways.

It was kinda awkward with me tasha and jax standing here staring at each other.

"I'mma go now" she rans down the hallways but not before winking at me.

"So after school .." I trailed off glaring up at him

"We could watch Netflix and sex after." He said and I pushed he's chest while he just chuckled

"I'm serious tho." He said giving me the serious look

"Yeah no white boy." I pushed him out of my way going down the hallways as the bell rang.

"Yeah okay chocolate." He trails behind me, I swear he has a smirk on he's face right now.

Stick up up for part 16.

~•~