Part 2.

Jax black picture at the top 🔝.

It's currently lunch time, Me and tasha already ordered our lunch and sat at a table that's way at the back row.

"So I heard that christopher is throwing a pool party at he's house on Friday, and I think we should go." Tasha spoke up sipping her soda.

A party? Never, I rather stay home and watch a movie or read a book than going to some party where us teenagers grinds on each other and get completely wasted.

"I'm not going." I bluntly say to her and she groans slumping back into the chair.

"You're so lame, sometimes I of to wonder why I'm friends with you." She said and I gave her a look.

"Because I'm awesome and you love me." I respond with a chuckle.

"But seriously, since the school year started you've been studying non stop, don't you think that it's time to loosen up a bit and have some fun?" She asked me.

"I can't go tasha, in fact you know how my parents are? They won't allow me to go." I say.

"Are you kidding? I remembered your mom telling me that she would love for you to go out more with your friend's and stop being a house rat all the time."

I gasp, did mom say that? Well...

"Ugh you know what? Fine I'll go." I sigh getting annoyed.

"Yay! It's going to fun." She says squealing excitedly.

"I only agreed to go because I know you wouldn't stop until I give in and say yes."

"You are such a boring person but you're the greatest best friend I've ever had." She pulled her chair closer to mines and gave me a side hug with a huge smile on her face.

"I know." I also smiled wanting her to stop hugging me.

She finally stopped squeezing the life out of me before going back to eating her lunch.

And I took the time to look around the cafeteria, I saw the popular table that is not too far from where I'm sitting, Katy was also seated around the table throwing herself at a blonde hair guy.

I just shake my head and took my gaze from them and then continued looking around until I saw him.

Jax black.

He was seated at a table by himself with he's ear buds in, he bob he's head to the music with he's eyes closed.

It must be sad not having no friends at school but then again he could have tons of friend's, just look at him, but I guess he prefers being alone.

My eyes didn't leave he's face and all of a sudden, he's eyes popped opened opened noticing that I was staring at him like a creep.

I quickly took my gaze off him feeling embarrassed that he caught me staring at him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Tasha asked me and I nodded.

When tasha wasn't looking, my eyes found he's again and to my surprise he was still staring at me like he didn't take he's gaze off me when I looked away from him.

He's gaze is so intense, I wanted to look away again but I don't know why I didn't.

Their is no emotion on he's face, nothing.

I widen my eyes when he took he's ear buds out and pushed it into he's pocket before standing up 6 feet tall.

He began walking my direction and my heart started to pick up speed for some reason.

I watched he's every move, when I thought that he was walking towards where I'm seated, he then walked straight pass the table keeping he's head high.

Jax walked out of the cafeteria, I sigh in relief placing my hand onto my heart to feel that it's beating fastly.

"Brittany, are you sure you're okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." Tasha says staring at me giving me a weird look.

"Yeah I'm okay." I replied, I took up the bottle of water that's on the table and gulp it down.

I'm so glad tasha didn't notice anything.

Ringgggg.

And that's the bell, time for next class.

~•~